no storage

Discus and support no storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games lagging and no storage left what can I do 1cd44d57-4a21-493d-8733-9e33a884a5f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xapzyzx, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xapzyzx
    Xapzyzx Guest

no storage

Games lagging and no storage left what can I do

:)

Xapzyzx, Sep 3, 2019
  2. boot61 Win User

Storage ???

you can upgrade your storage from certain vendors! it expensive. and if you own a mount you can upgrade at certain stables!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

storage

An 8gb flash drive has only a little over 7gb of available storage. The back of the game box states that you need at least a 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive with 8gb free space. Sorry to say that your 8gb flash drive isn't big enough.
Thema:

no storage

1. no storage - Similar Threads - storage

2. "Turn off Storage" meaning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Turn off Storage" meaning?: Hello once again. I have When the XB is offturn off storage" unchecked for background downloads but I'm unsure how it works. Doesn't it affect my game saves or game syncs? For example if I opened...
  3. External Xbox Storage devices not displaying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Xbox Storage devices not displaying.: I hooked up a new SSD to my Xbox One today. The Xbox One X however did not recognize the device. Upon trying everything in the support page for this the final step to restart console completely,...
  4. Xbox cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud storage: I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have deleted saved files. But that doesnt work...
  5. Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...: Buongiorno, volevo trasferire i miei salvataggi di MGSV Phantom Pain da x360 alla mia XboxOne tuttavia anche dopo aver copiato i dati sul cloud di xbox live ultimate essi risultano sincronizzati...
  6. Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.: I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message: "This item is being used on another Xbox. To get...
  7. Local storage clear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local storage clear?: Hello! Sorry to bother everyone but i was curious. For refrence, i lost my minecraft worlds, they said they had trouble syncing or got corrupted so i went and asked reddit someone told me that...
  8. internal storage drive reads unformatted

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal storage drive reads unformatted: my internal storage drive reads unformatted. Is there anything I can do other than losing everything by reformatting?I fd173aa4-3bf0-4cf5-be73-3b9c4fa36b40
  9. Armazenamento Xbox One X 1tb[Translation-Xbox One X 1TB Storage]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Armazenamento Xbox One X 1tb[Translation-Xbox One X 1TB Storage]: Tenho um Xbox One X com 1TB de HD e 233,8 GB livres. Ao tentar copiar arquivos de um pendrive para o armazenamento interno do Xbox one, através do explorador de arquivos, o mesmo só permite 15,3GB...
  10. Not Showing Cloud Storage as Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Showing Cloud Storage as Option: Help! I would like to store some save files on the cloud and to set up cloud saves the help pages say to go to settings, system, storage then select Cloud Saves or choose games to move to Cloud,...