no storage

Discus and support no storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games lagging and no storage left what can I do 1cd44d57-4a21-493d-8733-9e33a884a5f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xapzyzx, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xapzyzx
    Xapzyzx Guest

no storage

Games lagging and no storage left what can I do

:)

Xapzyzx, Sep 3, 2019
  2. boot61 Win User

Storage ???

you can upgrade your storage from certain vendors! it expensive. and if you own a mount you can upgrade at certain stables!
  3. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

storage

An 8gb flash drive has only a little over 7gb of available storage. The back of the game box states that you need at least a 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive with 8gb free space. Sorry to say that your 8gb flash drive isn't big enough.
Thema:

no storage

1. no storage - Similar Threads - storage

2. Xbox 360 with usb storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 with usb storage: Im trying to download and play a game on a usb, but it tells me i have to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games. I tried to reconfigure my usb as other article say but it still...
  3. We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.

in XboX Insiders
    We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Storage Missing After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Storage Missing After Update: After last nights update I got on this morning and was having trouble with one of my games. When I went in to try delete then redownload it the system kept saying installation stopped. I went to...
  5. Cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage: I need to disable cloud storage because it is becoming nothing a pain to my head a9fc3f74-f81d-4d31-8e09-dcf24224e7b5
  6. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  7. Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage: recovering game on fallout 4 that is lost b9a74085-e657-4eea-90bb-e35ab2b953b8
  8. External Storage Hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Hard drive: I store all of my games on an external storage hard drive but one day my Xbox stopped recognizing the connection. Does anyone know what to do other than the basic troubleshooting steps (turning...
  9. External storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage: I turned on my novatech 1tb external storage for xbox one n the xbox didnt show all of my games n data on it and i dont know if it is the xbox or the external storage as i have tried everthing...
  10. I have a storage problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a storage problem: When I try to save in a game it will say that my storage is full and it won't save. But my storage isn't full. My xbox storage itself has 155 GB free and I have an external hard drive that has 1.7...