NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Discus and support NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoteableCupid75, May 9, 2019.

1. NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become available?

:)

VoteableCupid75, May 9, 2019
  2. LOCKLD Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Update alredy rolled out, wait a little more or subscribe a insider
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become available?
    Those updates have been finished, already rolled out, maybe we can help... One way is to become an insider, you'll see things posted in the hub. Keep up to date with xbox through official channels, and ask questions.
  4. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

When was the last time you have updated your console?
  5. VoteableCupid75 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Im not too sure, maybe in the past month or two
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Avatars is available in my region which is in Africa. Rewards and Cortana is not available yet as Cortana will not be able to understand our accents. With the Azure servers that was launched earlier this year in 2 cities it should hopefully not be too
    long before we start seeing these features aswell.
Thema:

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

1. NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX! - Similar Threads - SUPPORT

2. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  3. Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0?: Sony (Televisions): Freesync Support only for HDMI2.0? As far as I can see, according to a few online sources, anything over HDMI 1.2 should work. One source:...
  4. Fanatec Full Support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Full Support!: Hello, from when will the lighting for the Fanatec Wheel for Forza Horizon 4 work? Shiftlights, RevLED's and LED display for Fanatec CSL Elite P1 and Formula Wheel V2. XBOX Box One X Fanatec...
  5. can't get in touch with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get in touch with support: when I'm asking for a callback it keeps telling me there is a problem, is there a contact number I can call thanks in advance e823d61c-09f0-42d8-9f3d-d3b9e1c24c66
  6. Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported

in XBoX on Windows
    Sample Rate for Mic isn't supported: My microphone worked for several months and out of the blue my Xbox App decided that today would be the day to not support my microphone, I've scavenged the internet and tried many ways to fix...
  7. The support is a big joke

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The support is a big joke: Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse support: Does anyone know the games that have keyboard and mouse support on xbox because I can't find anything anywhere about it. submitted by /u/Alternatrix [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!: As you guys know that PS4 and PS4 Pro Support HDR in 4k, FHD resolution both. But Why still does XBOX one X support HDR only in 4K resolution? Still there are many guys use FHD HDR monitors than...
  10. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535