NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Discus and support NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoteableCupid75, May 9, 2019.

1. NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become available?

:)

VoteableCupid75, May 9, 2019
  2. LOCKLD Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Update alredy rolled out, wait a little more or subscribe a insider
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Why is there no support from Xbox for people in Africa for things like Cortana, Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Avatars? And will they evef become available?
    Those updates have been finished, already rolled out, maybe we can help... One way is to become an insider, you'll see things posted in the hub. Keep up to date with xbox through official channels, and ask questions.
  4. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

When was the last time you have updated your console?
  5. VoteableCupid75 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Im not too sure, maybe in the past month or two
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

Avatars is available in my region which is in Africa. Rewards and Cortana is not available yet as Cortana will not be able to understand our accents. With the Azure servers that was launched earlier this year in 2 cities it should hopefully not be too
    long before we start seeing these features aswell.
Thema:

NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX!

1. NO SUPPORT FROM XBOX! - Similar Threads - SUPPORT

2. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  3. Support Phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Phone number: Is there a way to call anyone at Microsoft about my account? I've had it with the auto attendants and virtual support. 2ad304dc-1275-42b5-936c-59e526dd3741
  4. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  5. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  6. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  7. Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso: I bought some DLC erroneously and requested the refund by adding the orders separated by "," following the instructions. However only the first was reimbursed. After opening the requests...
  8. Resolution .. fps ... language support ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution .. fps ... language support ..: If I know that the game does not give out 60 frames, I will not buy it! ... where is the information from the developer? In my country, the manufacturer MUST write on the box of chips that they...
  9. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?: Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support. Got some defective ones and now i have one...
  10. Assistencia tecnica XBOX ONE[Technical support XBOX ONE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assistencia tecnica XBOX ONE[Technical support XBOX ONE]: bom dia, gostaria de saber onde levo mu console para manutenção na regiao de Catanduva_SP pois o mesmo apresentou defeito e não acho nenhum representante para credenciado para concertar meu...