No support help for update error

Discus and support No support help for update error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying for days to speak to a person about not being able to set up my xbox one s but every time i put my phone number i'm notified there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElvisElliott-Stuart, Dec 30, 2020.

1. No support help for update error

I have been trying for days to speak to a person about not being able to set up my xbox one s but every time i put my phone number i'm notified there having a problem

:)

ElvisElliott-Stuart, Dec 30, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Updating games on Xbox 360

That error code means you’ve encountered an error in a game or app update that you were downloading. For a possible the steps in this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

If you still have problems with the update contact support at the bottom of that page.
  3. GMAN990 Win User

Can't uppdate/connect to xbox live?!

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 Update Error Code 4476-4497-2780-1100-c000-0032

Hello YannnickPolasek,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 is not able to complete a system update, and you are receiving an error code. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for Xbox 360 update errors
    . Also, we have a support article for

this specific error code
    . Be sure to let us know the results YannnickPolasek!
  5. onyxishere Win User

System update stopped!?

6. Vision Verrify Win User

Cannot Connect to Live

Thema:

No support help for update error

1. No support help for update error - Similar Threads - support help update

2. Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans: I need help getting my old suspensions off my account they are 3-4 years old and no one can help me I don’t know how to get ahold of the xbox enforcement team either as they say...
  3. I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten 3 different error codes and xbox support refuses to help me so maybe one of...: The codes are 0x87af000d, 0x80073cf6, and 0x80070490. I recently downloaded/bought MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Reflex, and have been playing NBA 2K21. I cannot load any of these games without getting...
  4. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  5. Customer Support not Helping with Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support not Helping with Warranty: So about four days ago I was finally fed up with pieces and buttons breaking on my elite series two controller so I decided to check the warranty and see if I could get a replacement. I checked...
  6. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  7. Series X Dead on arrival and support wont help with replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dead on arrival and support wont help with replacement: I received my series x that I pre ordered from microsoft.com last tuesday and It does not stay on. You hit the power button and it lights up, you hear the sound and then two seconds later it just...
  8. Need help with Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox Support: I got my Series X on launch day and on launch day it would not power on at all. So I called support and got a warranty set up. Never got a shipping label called a couple of times on Wednesday...
  9. Help: Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theater: I have an Xbox Series X plugged straight into a Denon AVR-X8500H (which DOES have atmos, and is working properly with other devices with Atmos). Settings -> General -> Volume & audio output ->...
  10. HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.: HDMI Had no signal received from.monitor, eventhough the monitor recognised that the cable was connected. Set to low res mode to try and manually select input to HDMI as the screen was no longer...