No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

Discus and support No SX Game, App auto update Rant. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 21, 2021.

1. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only had like 20 minutes to play and now major update. Pissed I head over to manage updates, check and literally 16 games an update available. This has been going on far to long now. Insider issue, who knows, but if it is its been for years now.. System from the past, to the current SX has always been set to instant on and set to keep games and apps updated. I'm not one to rant much, but this is ridiculous. Heading into a game to be slapped with a update that came out long ago, or just to have to wait at all when system supposed to handle updates on its own is not cool at all. I have reported this issue for so long now, it's just become so absolutely frustrating.

Rant over.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 21, 2021
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Whats happening??

Disable the option to auto update games and apps
  3. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Whats happening??

What may be causing It is the auto update of apps and games
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Get disconnected for update, but nothing happens?

If the update doesn't auto clear (not all updates are stored in the cache) go into storage > HDD/MU > Games and Apps, find the game and delete the title update.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Who Remembers 1 vs 100 on Xbox 360?

I loved this game and hope it comes back for the Xbox SX!
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Who Remembers 1 vs 100 on Xbox 360?

I loved this game and hope it comes back for the Xbox SX!
Thema:

No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

1. No SX Game, App auto update Rant. - Similar Threads - Game App auto

2. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game: So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for around 4 days now, it hasn't. I've tried...
  3. Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install": I had recently changed the location of No Man's Sky from G: to C: and had played it perfectly since. Recently, there was an update and it received an error. I canceled the update, but the game...
  4. Official Xbox cloud gaming Android/Google Tv app

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox cloud gaming Android/Google Tv app: I think that would be awesome to have an official app on the app stores. Is there any plan they are thinking to bring or will they leave with sideload option? submitted by /u/clearon [link]...
  5. Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and have an issue on my Series X where games and apps won't automatically update. The console will finish continue to download whatever is currently being...
  6. None of the apps or games are being auto updated

in XboX Insiders
    None of the apps or games are being auto updated: After updating to the new version my series X has stopped auto updating I have to manually update the apps/games after turning on the system submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz [link] [comments]
  7. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  8. Xbox One Auto downloading games and apps!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Auto downloading games and apps!: My Xbox One every so often will auto download game demos and apps and even games with gold without my knowledge! My Xbox is set to 'Instant on mode' and sometimes I will go on after work and have...
  9. Xbox One doesn't auto update games or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One doesn't auto update games or apps: My x1 has never auto updated games or apps can someone please help? It's a launch edition x1, instant on is setup and the auto update downloading box checked. Firmware is up-to-date....
  10. Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...