“No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

Discus and support “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by conming96, Jul 11, 2019.

1. conming96
    conming96 Guest

So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m from the UK, and i have a debit/credit card on my Xbox One.
    It works with my regular Xbox One purchases. Even though the backwards compatible games are showing up on the United Kingdom store, they don’t seem to be available.

Is there any way to fix or get around this please?

Thank you.

:)

conming96, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello conming96!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your issue trying to make a backwards compatible purchase.

Have you tried making the purchase online from the Microsoft / Xbox store webpage online?

Are you able to make the purchase from an actual 360 console?

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

I had this i had to log in to the Microsoft store on my phone and download the 360 game for gold that way hope it helps
  4. Smwutches Win User

giftcard

It could depend on what you're purchasing. If you're purchasing backwards compatible games on the One, the Microsoft account balance is not a valid payment option.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Ok thanks. One other thing, why cant i redeem Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games on the Xbox One without a credit card?.
    The One store has never been updated to see the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for backwards compatible content.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Not able to use Microsoft Account Money to buy XBOX 360 content

Sorry to hear it. Currently currency cannot be used via xbox.com. I also do not think that option is available as a payment form for backwards compatible games.
Thema:

1. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility. - Similar Threads - “No valid payment

2. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  3. Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Допустимые способы оплаты не зарегистрированы. [Translate] There are no valid payment methods.: при покупке игр в маркете выскакивает вот это ( допустимые способы оплаты не зарегестрированы ) карта вроде привязана [Translate by Mod] When buying games in the market jumps out this...
  4. I picked the wrong Region/Country when i made my account, now i can't make a valid payment ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I picked the wrong Region/Country when i made my account, now i can't make a valid payment ...: Hi, so i wanted to get Splinter Cell Conviction from Games with gold so i went too the Xbox.com page and navigated to the games with gold tab. After i found the game i chose to download it so i...
  5. No valid payment option on file: Halo Reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No valid payment option on file: Halo Reach: Hello, Been trying to purchase Halo: Reach but there is apparently no valid payment option on file. Which is not true as I have my credit card attached to pay for Xbox Live. When clicking on...
  6. You have no valid payment options on file

in XBoX on Consoles
    You have no valid payment options on file: I want to get the Xbox 360 free games with gold, but i get an error message which says "You have no valid payment options on file". I don't have the same problem with Xbox One games, it just...
  7. Payment validation problems, urgent!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment validation problems, urgent!!: Hello there, just reporting a problem in one of my transactions with you guys, i'll explain: About a month ago, i lost my atm card and had it reported/canceled immediately, at least...
  8. Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Subscription (Valid Payment Instrument): Currently having problems with valid payment instrument when trying to get a free Xbox 360 game with my gold subscription, my credit card info has already been implemented in....
  9. "You have no valid payment options on file"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You have no valid payment options on file": I am trying to download a free game from Xbox Live (LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - it's free with an Xbox Live Gold Membership right now), but when I go to "purchase" it, it says that I have no...
  10. No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work: I tried to buy the xbox 360 backwards comp Dead Space, and after getting the "no valid" message the first time, I added a debit card. I got the message again. And again, I delved into Google and...