No vibration on controller at all

Discus and support No vibration on controller at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller does no vibrate whether its plugged in or with batteries. Guy in local video game shop said it could be the console not the controller, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlie da don, May 9, 2014.

1. No vibration on controller at all

My controller does no vibrate whether its plugged in or with batteries. Guy in local video game shop said it could be the console not the controller, I am going to try another controller but has anyone else had this issue?

:)

charlie da don, May 9, 2014
  2. Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "NxtDoc1851" No vibration on controller at all :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it No vibration on controller at all :)

I'm really glad the the developers of Mortal Kombat X had the foresight to allow the player to turn off the controller vibration No vibration on controller at all :)

Hello "Leo Invictus" No vibration on controller at all :)

The master switch to turn off all of the vibrations on the Xbox 360 was a standard option, I guess Microsofts standard for the Xbox One is different No vibration on controller at all :(

Hello "smileskybird" and "Vaynel" No vibration on controller at all :)

Skylanders Trap Team is a vibration fest, take a look at this No vibration on controller at all :(

Walking = no vibration

Running = no vibration

Attacking = vibration

Taking damage = vibration

Pushing objects = vibration

Using interactive objects = vibration

Being launched from super jump pads = vibration

Hitting the ground from a jump / higher elevation = vibration

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone No vibration on controller at all :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 9, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....

Tzar of kaos, May 9, 2014
  4. Hordie Win User

Question about the controller

Wireless Controller doesn’t vibrate some or all of the time when playing a game

• Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.
    • If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.
    • Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge.
    • If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
      for that game.
    If the wireless controller still doesn’t vibrate after you’ve tried the above solutions, your controller needs to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-functions-improperly
  5. Jedi Minds ABZ Win User

Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.

If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.

Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge.

If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
    for that game.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Controller triggers... vibrates?

@ mackemjack ...

I just read ( see below ) about issues with controller not vibrating )

Wireless Controller doesn’t vibrate some or all of the time when playing a game

•Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.

•If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.

•Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge. To learn
    how to check your battery level, see How to check the controller battery indicator on your Xbox One Console.

•If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
    for that game.

If the wireless controller still doesn’t vibrate after you’ve tried the above solutions, your controller needs to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.
  7. pkvas Win User

Where is this on xbox one?

Not all games make the controller constantly vibrate lol
  8. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
Thema:

No vibration on controller at all

1. No vibration on controller at all - Similar Threads - vibration controller

2. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  3. Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main: This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main, because when I go into the elite controller...
  4. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?: I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s pissing me off. I’ve turned off vibration in...
  5. Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Ive been using a wire to connected to my controller and xbox one s to play as i ran out of batteries, yesterday i put some batteries in and since then my controller has been vibrating...
  6. Controller vibration on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller vibration on Fortnite: Since the new update on Fortnite that brought us Season X, when I play Team Rumble my Xbox controller will sometimes constantly vibrate and stop when I get killed again. I would turn vibration...
  7. My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite controller has completely stopped vibrating.: I got my second elite controller last november, and over the past two days the vibration has been cutting out for about 5 seconds. Then today its just completely stopped all together. My other...
  8. 360 wired controller vibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    360 wired controller vibration issue: My 360 wired controller constantly loses vibration after each PC reboot. When it does, it lights top-right green sector of the circle (normal state is top-left). A simple re-plug fixes it, however...
  9. My controller is vibrating sporatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is vibrating sporatically: Turn on console today and controller is vibrating on its own. The battery icon reflects something looking like a plug on an empty battery. HELP 6e12f552-b376-4b77-8107-74f2aa694965
  10. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...