No vibration on controller at all

Discus and support No vibration on controller at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller does no vibrate whether its plugged in or with batteries. Guy in local video game shop said it could be the console not the controller, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlie da don, May 9, 2014.

1. No vibration on controller at all

My controller does no vibrate whether its plugged in or with batteries. Guy in local video game shop said it could be the console not the controller, I am going to try another controller but has anyone else had this issue?

:)

charlie da don, May 9, 2014
  2. Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "NxtDoc1851" No vibration on controller at all :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it No vibration on controller at all :)

I'm really glad the the developers of Mortal Kombat X had the foresight to allow the player to turn off the controller vibration No vibration on controller at all :)

Hello "Leo Invictus" No vibration on controller at all :)

The master switch to turn off all of the vibrations on the Xbox 360 was a standard option, I guess Microsofts standard for the Xbox One is different No vibration on controller at all :(

Hello "smileskybird" and "Vaynel" No vibration on controller at all :)

Skylanders Trap Team is a vibration fest, take a look at this No vibration on controller at all :(

Walking = no vibration

Running = no vibration

Attacking = vibration

Taking damage = vibration

Pushing objects = vibration

Using interactive objects = vibration

Being launched from super jump pads = vibration

Hitting the ground from a jump / higher elevation = vibration

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone No vibration on controller at all :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 9, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....

Tzar of kaos, May 9, 2014
  4. Hordie Win User

Question about the controller

Wireless Controller doesn’t vibrate some or all of the time when playing a game

• Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.
    • If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.
    • Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge.
    • If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
      for that game.
    If the wireless controller still doesn’t vibrate after you’ve tried the above solutions, your controller needs to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-functions-improperly
  5. Jedi Minds ABZ Win User

Controller vibration stopped working on 2 different controllers

Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.

If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.

Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge.

If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
    for that game.
  6. pkvas Win User

Where is this on xbox one?

Not all games make the controller constantly vibrate lol
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Controller triggers... vibrates?

@ mackemjack ...

I just read ( see below ) about issues with controller not vibrating )

Wireless Controller doesn’t vibrate some or all of the time when playing a game

•Make sure that the game you’re playing supports vibration. Not all games support vibration of game controllers.

•If the game you’re playing does support vibration, make sure that vibration is enabled. For more information, see the user’s manual for that game.

•Make sure that the battery pack or batteries in your wireless controller are fully charged. When the controller detects that the charge in the battery pack or batteries is low, it turns off vibration to conserve the remainder of the charge. To learn
    how to check your battery level, see How to check the controller battery indicator on your Xbox One Console.

•If you have another Xbox One Wireless Controller, try to reproduce vibration in the second controller. If the second controller reproduces the same issue, it’s likely that the game you’re using is having an issue. Consult the troubleshooting information
    for that game.

If the wireless controller still doesn’t vibrate after you’ve tried the above solutions, your controller needs to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.
  8. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
Thema:

No vibration on controller at all

1. No vibration on controller at all - Similar Threads - vibration controller

2. Controller won't vibrate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won't vibrate: So my controller won't vibrate when playing games at all. I have changed the batteries and uninstalled and installed the bluetooth drivers and still nothing I have even updated the controller by...
  3. Xbox one controller not vibrating only left tigger not vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller not vibrating only left tigger not vibrating: Only left trigger not vibrating on both controllers really werid and any solutions please?? 5e5575dc-dd6d-43e5-9f4f-0d97848000cb
  4. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  5. Xbox One Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Vibration: My xbox one controller will not vibrate no matter what. Vibration is set to ON in all the games I play, and it is set to ON in ease of acces Vibration Settings. It doesn’t even vibrate when I buzz...
  6. Xbox one x controller vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controller vibration: Hello I have just received my newly bought xbox one x project scorpio since few days and my children did not like the vibration, so I turned it off from controller setting and when I turned it on...
  7. My xbox controller doesnt fully vibrate

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox controller doesnt fully vibrate: Only the part at the triggers vibrate and the ones at the grips dont. What could be the reason for this? submitted by /u/MasterFour [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox controller vibrating randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller vibrating randomly: My controller has been vibrating randomly even though I turned off the vibration in the settings on my Xbox. Does anyone know why this is happening. 257bf0e9-ffbd-41dd-966a-36a0a2c5bcb6
  9. Xbox 1s controller constantly vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s controller constantly vibrating: Any one any ideas or solutions to as why my xbox 1s wireless controller is all of a sudden constantly and intermittently vibrating on its own 735b0f69-f738-4ffe-8ac0-c3713300fc1a
  10. Controller vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller vibration: Out of no where my controller vibration stopped working for my controllers, they're pdp wired and i tested everything checking if they're up to date etc and the vibration itself works, it just...