No voices in cutscenes.

Discus and support No voices in cutscenes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not getting any voices in the Halo: CE missions cutscenes. I know people have changed their sound options to stereo to fix this, but that is only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaAgent, Nov 13, 2014.

1. DeltaAgent
    DeltaAgent Guest

No voices in cutscenes.

I am not getting any voices in the Halo: CE missions cutscenes. I know people have changed their sound options to stereo to fix this, but that is only a workaround, and you then lose your surround sound. Anyone know a REAL fix to this problem?

:)

DeltaAgent, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    No voices in Cutscenes

Hi ScallywaG! This is most likely an issue related to the surround sound setting of your console. For the games you've indicated, I have heard this issue in the past, and it has boiled down to the console trying to output in a format of surround sound which
    your headset or surround system does not support.

For example, if you're using a stereo headset, but your console is outputting 5.1 Dolby Digital, you may hear some sound (basically, the side channels mixed together) but the dialogue, which usually comes from the center channel, will be very dim or completely
    mute. (You may hear dialogue in some games, and that's because how dialogue is handled is up to the game developer - some may make dialogue come from all channels, others like Ubi or EA tend to limit it to the center channel, I've experienced this in the past.)

Can you verify, what type of headset or sound system are you using? And also, try going to "Settings -> Display & Sound" and see what it says under the "Digital Audio" section. It will depend on if you're using HDMI or Optical as to which item you need to
    look at.

Let me know!

Jaymo1978, Nov 13, 2014
  3. No voices in Cutscenes

Yesterday I played the Wolfenstein Story and i havent got any voices in the Cutscenes.

I've got the same problem with the Battlefield 4 story and the Assasins Creed story.

I already tried to solve the problem but it doesnt work.

Can anyone help me please ?

lThe ScallywaGl, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

No voices in Cutscenes

Hi ScallywaG! This is most likely an issue related to the surround sound setting of your console. For the games you've indicated, I have heard this issue in the past, and it has boiled down to the console trying to output in a format of surround sound which
    your headset or surround system does not support.

For example, if you're using a stereo headset, but your console is outputting 5.1 Dolby Digital, you may hear some sound (basically, the side channels mixed together) but the dialogue, which usually comes from the center channel, will be very dim or completely
    mute. (You may hear dialogue in some games, and that's because how dialogue is handled is up to the game developer - some may make dialogue come from all channels, others like Ubi or EA tend to limit it to the center channel, I've experienced this in the past.)

Can you verify, what type of headset or sound system are you using? And also, try going to "Settings -> Display & Sound" and see what it says under the "Digital Audio" section. It will depend on if you're using HDMI or Optical as to which item you need to
    look at.

Let me know!
  5. frncsinah08 Win User

No voices in Cutscenes

You can simply try to powercycle your console. Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and power supply, and make sure that you are connecting the power supply directly to the wall outlet.

Do not use an extension or a surge protector because it can really affect the performance of the console.

Let us know how that goes, mate!
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

sound cutting out in single player

Sometimes in the cutscenes the voice cuts out through my headset.
  7. Invoked by Red Win User

In-game character voices very quiet (LEGO Superheroes)

Hi, really sorry about the late response here! Nope, in game settings are up to maximum.

It's literally in game cutscene voices, sounds are fine.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Why are our Characters mute?

^Lol. I like this method better a we can connect to our character a little more. When developers put in pre-determined voices and **** (like SRTT for example), you may not always find the voice that YOU want to use. GTA: O and R* are trying to make it so
    that we have the FREEDOM to make OUR characters' individual identities. If you want to talk smack to others, go ahead. Silent type during cutscenes? That's fine. Trevor v2.0 insults at cops and cutscene mission givers? A O.K.
Thema:

No voices in cutscenes.

1. No voices in cutscenes. - Similar Threads - voices cutscenes

2. Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat: Every time i try to join a party in fortnite when i am on xbox and they are on ps4 a little icon it alsways says “people in your party my not be able to hear you as they are in console only chat”...
  3. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  4. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window: Ok so i have an odd one. Lets say I start a voice chat with someone on Xbox App, then I open Minecraft Pocket (IOS), but keep Xbox App open in the background. Would I still be able to talk to/...
  6. Headset barely picks up my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset barely picks up my voice: I got a new headset and controller about a month or two ago and for the past 3 weeks my headset just doesn’t seem to want to pick up my voice very well. I have to almost scream into the mic for...
  7. Voice recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Voice recording: I have a pair of turtle beach headphones with a microphone but I don’t know how to get the microphone to pick up when i’m recording with game bar. If anyone can tell me how to set it up or if I...
  8. Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App: As far as i am aware so far there is no way of adjusting the volume of a party with in the xbox app on IOS. I use the xbox on my ipad and am have started to join parties with friends while playing...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II - problem with voices, especially during cutscenes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II - problem with voices, especially during cutscenes: Is anyone else having a problem with really quiet to totally silent voices, mostly during cutscenes? I have a Dolby Atmos setup, but don't have this issue with any other games. It's kinda ruining...
  10. No voices in Cutscenes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No voices in Cutscenes: Yesterday I played the Wolfenstein Story and i havent got any voices in the Cutscenes. I've got the same problem with the Battlefield 4 story and the Assasins Creed story. I already tried to...