no volume

Discus and support no volume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; no volume coming from xbox i dont get why this thing has so many problems im gonna sell it 22752ad5-3bbb-400e-bcb6-6dc3d30315fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelflood2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. no volume

no volume coming from xbox i dont get why this thing has so many problems im gonna sell it

:)

michaelflood2, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.

There are 2 volume settings for your Turtle Beaches.

Game volume and Game to Chat volume.

Make sure your Game to Chat volume is turned up high and then your standard Game Volume should come through loud and clear.
  3. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

no volume

Hello Michaelflood2,

We would definitely recommend trying to contact them first before going. That way you know for sure what they are able to offer you. If your purchase was recent, or if they have warranty on refurbished consoles, you may be offered more options like an exchange.

Don't forget to try a factory reset if you haven't already. This is the last step to do before considering replacing
    the console.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ironwilled Win User

no volume

Hi Michael,

It might be that your controller will need replacing so perhaps you can test out your headphones on another controller/xbox to see if they work.
  6. michaelflood2 Win User

no volume

my headphones / xbox it randomly stopped working
Thema:

no volume

1. no volume - Similar Threads - volume

2. 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]: [img] 前段时间还能用game bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了 [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know what to press, it becomes this, there is no...
  3. how do i raise and lower volume on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i raise and lower volume on xbox one s: Can I use the xbox one s controller to raise and lower the volume on my tv speakers or on my home theater? Or do I have to use my remote that came with the tv or receiver? I would rather use only...
  4. Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance: I've had my Stereo adapter for years! Always been fully functional! Tonight I got on to play with my buddies and our party was too loud in my ears. I proceeded to set the game volume as high as I...
  5. Volume on Xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume on Xbox 360 E: Hi everyone, as you might already know, you can plug headphones on the backside of the Xbox 360 E, but i have a little problem that I find kind of annoying sometimes, and it's the volume that the...
  6. Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...

in XboX Insiders
    Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...: Is this happening also outside test builds? This is bothering me for some time, but even more now that I decided to play Red Dead Redemption II using its own soundtrack in the background, setting...
  7. Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore: Ive been using the xbox one companion app for about a year now and up until recently the volume control has stopped working. Everything else works fine; the controller buttons, home button, i can...
  8. Фоновая громкость[Translation-Background volume]

in XBoX on Windows
    Фоновая громкость[Translation-Background volume]: Возникла проблема с Xbox Game Bar. Пропала возможность управления громкостью фоновых приложений. Я подозревал, что это произошло после обновления драйвера звукового чипа, однако откат драйверов не...
  9. Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control: Hey, I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2019 with my friends who still play on Xbox. Normally i don't use the Xbox companion app for 2 reasons. There isn't anyone i can talk to and play...
  10. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]