no volume

Discus and support no volume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; no volume coming from xbox i dont get why this thing has so many problems im gonna sell it 22752ad5-3bbb-400e-bcb6-6dc3d30315fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelflood2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. no volume

no volume coming from xbox i dont get why this thing has so many problems im gonna sell it

:)

michaelflood2, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.

There are 2 volume settings for your Turtle Beaches.

Game volume and Game to Chat volume.

Make sure your Game to Chat volume is turned up high and then your standard Game Volume should come through loud and clear.
  3. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

no volume

Hello Michaelflood2,

We would definitely recommend trying to contact them first before going. That way you know for sure what they are able to offer you. If your purchase was recent, or if they have warranty on refurbished consoles, you may be offered more options like an exchange.

Don't forget to try a factory reset if you haven't already. This is the last step to do before considering replacing
    the console.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ironwilled Win User

no volume

Hi Michael,

It might be that your controller will need replacing so perhaps you can test out your headphones on another controller/xbox to see if they work.
  6. michaelflood2 Win User

no volume

my headphones / xbox it randomly stopped working
Thema:

no volume

1. no volume - Similar Threads - volume

2. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  3. Xbox one volume issue, cannot adjust mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one volume issue, cannot adjust mixer: Hi y’all I was wondering if anyone could help me with an Xbox volume issue? For some odd reason On the chat mixer, I slide headset volume all the way down but the volume still stays the same,...
  4. Game volume used to be temporarily lower whilst party talked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game volume used to be temporarily lower whilst party talked: Been playing xbox recently with friends and I've noticed that the game chat is no longer momentarily muted/quietened whilst someone in your party talks. Is this a new feature or is there...
  5. Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume: Hey guys! First time posting here. I'm looking for some help with my headset's mic audio. For some reason when I'm streaming, the input sound comes in super low. Checking back on my twitch...
  6. Xbox one cannot control TV volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one cannot control TV volume: So Im trying to get my xbox one controller and medua renote to be able to raise my TV volume but it doesn’t work. Ive been trying for the past couple of days and to no avail have I found a...
  7. Party volume slider for individual party members

in XboX Insiders
    Party volume slider for individual party members: When is it going to be implemented in the public build? I have it but my friend doesn't and one of our friend has a trash mic submitted by /u/ZYRTEP [link] [comments]
  8. Streaming on Twitch - My Volume is Low, Friends in Party Are Fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming on Twitch - My Volume is Low, Friends in Party Are Fine: When I stream on Twitch (@) from my Xbox One X, everything seems fine. My microphone volume is all the way up, and I can hear my friends in my party and they can hear me just fine. But when I...
  9. Party chat volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party chat volume: I have a problem where my game audio plays through my tv and i am unable to change my party chat volume in the audio settings for my headset, so i can hear party and game audio. Anyone know how to...
  10. sound bar volume wont change after update

in XboX Insiders
    sound bar volume wont change after update: after i got one of the recent update about 2 weeks ago im not able to change my soundbar volume anymore with the xbox one media remote. was working fine since i got the sound bar last year and out...