no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one

Discus and support no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to play Xbox 360 games but I don't have an Xbox 360 account, so I cant play. do I make an xbox 360 account, if so how?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SP SpiderPig75, Aug 14, 2019.

1. no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one

I want to play Xbox 360 games but I don't have an Xbox 360 account, so I cant play. do I make an xbox 360 account, if so how?

:)

SP SpiderPig75, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Backwards compatible game problem

I deleted my profile through the settings “remove accounts” option on my xbox one then i deleted the digital xbox 360 game and fully reset my system then diwnloaded my profile back onto my xbox 360 through the xbox guide screen.
    Just so I don't misunderstand you, and you only omitted this information by mistake:

You described every step, but forgot one that I mentioned in my guide.

You will have to clear the Local Xbox 360 storage as well, in the Xbox One Storage settings.

Uninstalling and re-installing the game is not enough.

Deleting and re-downloading your profile on the Xbox One only is not enough.

What's really important is, that you have to clear the local Xbox 360 storage, start your 360 game, open the Xbox 360 guide (NOT the Xbox One Guide!) by pressing View and Menu while the Xbox 360 game is running, and then in the Xbox 360 guide download your
    profile inside the virtual Xbox 360.

Removing and re-downloading your profile within the Xbox One guide and settings has no effect on those Xbox 360 games, which run in an emulated Xbox 360. For the Xbox 360 games, the Xbox One "outside world" basically doesn't exist.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One Emulator Issue - Looking to find a solution

Ok, I'm a little unsure what you have or have not done, so I'll describe how I play 360 games on my Xbox One and hopefully this will help you out.

I load up my Xbox One

Go to "My Games and App" (there is an icon on the dashboard)

Click on Xbox 360 Games (There should be a button at the top right labelled "Xbox One Games" click on it and one of the options will be Xbox 360 Games)

Then click on one of the games that you want to download

If its a game that you own on a disc, just put the disc into the Xbox One and it will download it onto the Xbox One.

That's it, now downloading of Xbox 360 profiles (your Xbox One profile is your Xbox 360 profile)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.
  5. Arminator Win User

Backwards compatible game problem

Did you download your Profile on the Xbox One (i.e. through the actual Xbox One settings), or did you clear the local Xbox 360 storage in the Xbox One storage settings, and then started your Xbox 360 game, pressed View and Menu (the small buttons next
    to the Xbox button, formerly "Back" and "Start") while in the emulated Xbox 360 to bring up the Xbox 360 guide, and download your profile again there, after cleaning the Xbox 360 storage?
  6. Thax80 Win User

Backwards Compatible games fail to use saved data

Digital 360 games playing on Xbox One or on 360? If playing on Xbox One and your 360 profile isn't working right, try downloading the profile using a hard wired internet connection. If that works, you can go back to wireless to
    actually play the games.
Thema:

no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one

1. no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 profile 360

2. mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile)

in XBoX Accessibility
    mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile): hola necesito ayuda mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir ni descargar me sale un mensaje cuando lo intento descargar -Lo sentimos, hay un problema con las credenciales que utilizas para iniciar sesion....
  3. Xbox 360 profile download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profile download: Hi I am logged into my MS account on my laptop, on my e-mail through my Android phone and on my Xbox One. There are no issues with the email address or password logging in and out of these...
  4. xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile: how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You 7d79cc40-8560-4c81-96d5-d0f4882560e0
  5. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  6. 360 profile issue on xBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 profile issue on xBox: When I start a 360 game on my xbox one x it crashes when it attempts to access the saved game data from the cloud. Tried this on multiple xboxes and same result. Also had someone else attempt to...
  7. I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360: When I turn on the console I get a message that says "can not log in" and also appears when trying to log in to any profile 14c7c7e6-d03c-46e9-b54f-cd56e333aa53
  8. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  9. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3
  10. Xbox 360 Profile issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Profile issues: Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]