No Xbox One Store

Discus and support No Xbox One Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox recently got completely rebooted and it uninstalled the whole store so i can't buy or download anything at all. I can't just reinstall the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TYRELLAthena_Reborn_Pvtt, Sep 28, 2019.

1. No Xbox One Store

My Xbox recently got completely rebooted and it uninstalled the whole store so i can't buy or download anything at all. I can't just reinstall the store because it says I need the store to install the store. Can someone help?

:)

TYRELLAthena_Reborn_Pvtt, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one store

Hey, Chanandler!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around your region not being available for Xbox Live! Here is a current list of all the regions
    Xbox Live is supported in. While you can change your console's region to one of those on the list, we cannot guarantee the experience you receive with that. You could run into issues redeeming
    tokens for games, and some games may not work in your region.

Aside from that, we also suggest posting up on our
    Feedback site
    that you would like to see Xbox Live brought to your region. This is the best place to ensure your voice is heard. :)

Feel free to let us know how it goes! While we, as Official Support, cannot assist with any issues you may run into, our community of users can work on helping you out if you need it!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

No Xbox One Store

Hi TYRELLAthena_Reborn_Pvtt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

The Microsoft Store app on the Xbox One cannot be uninstalled. If you cannot access the Microsoft Store for whatever reason, then your console will more than likely need to be reset.

First, go ahead and do a hard restart and
    power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know the results!
  4. A_ice Win User

Xbox One Store???

I don't like the store either, it's confusing and I feel like I'm not seeing everything available. It's more like looking at NetFlix, but NetFlix is better organized. In fact, I don't like the GUI at all. I've had mine about a month and I still can't remember
    how to find what I'm looking for. And, what's the point of saving screenshots if you can't see anything but the borders of your pic when you save them as a background? Maybe the developers could come up with a screensaver mode or something so we can actually
    see our backgrounds that we're saving?

Personally, I feel better doing my shopping for games on the Xbox Store, which is much better than the Microsoft Store because they have more selections... and by the way, they're not the same thing. MS Store and Xbox Store are no way related except that
    they use the exact same logo. And, if you click on "Store" on the Xbox website, it takes you to the MS Store, not the Xbox Store. You have to go into Xbox Live then the dropdown menu has the Xbox Store listed there. You still can't see prices anymore unless
    you click thru the hoops. I guess that's a marketing ploy to make you want the game first before they shock you with the price tag. ;)

You can either buy the game from the online store or decide what you want and then search for it and buy it from the console.

But, I agree, the interface is not user-friendly. It was much better on the Xbox 360, IMO.
  5. ReaL F1ameZz Win User

Store on xbox one

it’s a problem with Xbox and a few other apps like EA access
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

xbox one store

Yes this should be fine, you should not have anything to worry about.
Thema:

No Xbox One Store

1. No Xbox One Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  4. Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc: I'm trying to play forza horizon 3 and 4 on my pc, i have them both installed on my xbox one (using discs) but neither one of them show up in my library on the windows store on my pc. I am logged...
  5. Microsoft Store - Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store - Purchase: Hello, i bought today something in store but when money went from my account and i got AN email from payment operator with successfully completed transaction i got AN email from Microsoft wich...
  6. Microsoft Store Purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Purchase.: Hello! I want to apologise for my english skills in the beggining of this post (I am from Poland). Today (2019-19-10) i bought in Microsoft Store Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass and...
  7. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare: My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d
  8. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  9. Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Websites and Allow Streaming; Digital Store?: Is it possible to block websites (by having nothing on the Allowed list) on the 1X while still being able to accessb the digital store and apps like Netflix? cb3aca7e-2884-48cb-b733-7d954e032c5d
  10. Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]