no you are wrong

Discus and support no you are wrong in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i had a hard time figuring this out again to post something but i found somewheres to post and so i am. SO ok you have closed my last post did not get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JESTERRULER1, Feb 28, 2015.

1. JESTERRULER1
    JESTERRULER1 Guest

no you are wrong

i had a hard time figuring this out again to post something but i found somewheres to post and so i am. SO ok you have closed my last post did not get me a chance to say anything again to you but here we go maybe you can read this very carefully and give
    me what i freaking deserve now I was a gold member back in January did not get any points from that which the person that posted claims you no longer get points for that any more but in fact back when i got the gold it was still there so tecnically you still
    owe me for that.. Lets face it not like we got many points for being gold any ways but every bit adds up for us consumers which is just straight up just bad for business ok. Now second of all I had bought a few thing over $50 worth of crap from xbxx when
    i was gold also which in the thing is says 4% rebate when buying things with gold but when i said this they claim i had gotten the 2% one for those items that i had bought but it says clear as day that you get 4% not 2% now if i actually did get the 25 which
    i do not think i did then you have gave me the wrong amount i should have gotten 4% for being gold when i bought them not 2% so that needs to be fixed now you need to give me my freaking points instead of what most people call you cashbox. Fix this now
    or I will be extremely [Mod Removed] off. Lets just face it the 4% that i was suppose to have gotten and the points forom gold if i had gotten then would not even been like what $2.00 why am i haveing such a hard time with this with you we need to come up
    with a solution instead of just saying oh yeah u got 2% back that is not what it reads it reads 4%back when you gold and i had gold then. Now I can do without the gold points that i was suppose to have gotten for being a gold member

:)

JESTERRULER1, Feb 28, 2015
  2. Bruno Hslaww
    Bruno Hslaww Guest
    Driving by looking in the rearview mirror

True visionaries, idiots and the plain wrong are always called wrong. You are no visionary. no you are wrong :)

Bruno Hslaww, Feb 28, 2015
  3. SODB in Der Reise

i believe that you are wrong. no offense

Kamikaze Hinman, Feb 28, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

no you are wrong

Sorry to hear you're upset. However you're posting in the wrong forums. Anything related to the Rewards program must be posted in the Rewards forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Feb 28, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

no you are wrong

Sorry to hear you're upset. However you're posting in the wrong forums. Anything related to the Rewards program must be posted in the Rewards forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

What is Wrong With You People

SN1PRB8 hey there

People are encouraged to make their own threads when they face a problem, rather than post in each others. This helps keep the focus of support on the threads author. This is why there are multiple threads with the same problem.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  7. CISphil Win User

What is Wrong With You People

And now there is one more unanswered thread that's wasting people's time.

Do everyone a favour and close this.
  8. Smwutches Win User

not bad unless you think wrong

If it can be taken the wrong way, then It's not appropriate for a gamertag.
  9. Smwutches Win User

READ BELOW YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!

Thema:

no you are wrong

1. no you are wrong - Similar Threads - are wrong

2. wrong region error code 0x80a40401

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong region error code 0x80a40401: Hi i have been playing on my xbox for 3 years and today i got kicked out of my account and cant login any more im from iraq by the way is there any solution? bd1d250f-cc67-45a9-9cf1-57b22d162072
  3. Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?: Hello, so I just received an enforcement suspension because "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or...
  4. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  5. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  6. I put a code on the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put a code on the wrong account.: Hello and I need help with a redeemable code. I accidentally put a Fortnite code on 1 of 2 Microsoft accounts and it was the wrong one. I would like to know if I can put this code onto the other...
  7. Subscription charged to the wrong card this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription charged to the wrong card this month: I tried contacting support about this but I was getting some unfixable error messages that I won't get into. This month, my Xbox Live subscription charged to the wrong card on my account. I have...
  8. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1): Nokia 8 TA-1052 Android 9 Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in. In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)" Annoying that i cant copy and...
  9. Installed game on wrong drive and now problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed game on wrong drive and now problems: So I signed up for the XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) to play The Outer Worlds. My pc has 2 drives. The C: drive is a 100GB solid state drive which is only for the OS and had about 50 GB available....
  10. I can no longer know if I am recording a gameplay the whole recording system is wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer know if I am recording a gameplay the whole recording system is wrong...: Desde que actualizo el sofwar de xbox one y ahora no se puede grabar un video de 10 minutos ni tampoco el sistema puede informar si estoy grabando un video no se puede grabar game play de mis...