Nokia Lumia 950

Discus and support Nokia Lumia 950 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I bought a used Nokia Lumia 950 off of ebay so I could download and play those phone games which were delisted on older phone models. They install fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VIGILANTE 14, Oct 15, 2019.

1. VIGILANTE 14
    VIGILANTE 14 Guest

Nokia Lumia 950

I bought a used Nokia Lumia 950 off of ebay so I could download and play those phone games which were delisted on older phone models. They install fine and play but when I earn achievements they don't show on my gamerscore. It has been a week since I earned
    an achievement in DoDonPachi but it won't stick to my card. Date and time on the phone are correct and sync options are on. Some games I can't start because it says I'm not connected to xbox live. Any ideas?

I just tried to play Angry Birds Classic on the Nokia Lumia 950 to try and unlock the Seeing Red achievement for unlocking the Big Brother Bird but when I start the game it says "Sorry we can't sign you in. Please sign in at xbox.com, then start this app
    again.

:)

VIGILANTE 14, Oct 15, 2019
  2. VIGILANTE 14 Win User

Nokia Lumia 950

I tried that numerous times with DoDonPachi and Fling. I would get an achievement, give it a few days to let it appear on my gamerscore but it doesn't show. Someone on TrueAchievements suggested a soft reset of the phone and that didn't work either.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Nokia Lumia 950

If the game is delisted, then the chances are that the achievements will not add to your gamerscore. Also are you using the same account that you use for Xbox?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Nokia Lumia 950

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to see if that will make a difference?
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Nokia Lumia 950

It is so weird your situation, but remember those phones and specifically Windows Phone/Mobile are vanishing so it could be a server error. Noy syncing because of this.
  6. VIGILANTE 14 Win User

Nokia Lumia 950

Yea, using the same account that's on my Xbox 360 and One as well as on my old Nokia Lumia 1020.

I just unlocked an achievement in Max and the Magic Marker called Fleetfooted on my Lumia 950 and that game is on the marketplace of my Lumia 1020. Not being a delisted game I think it should count to my gamerscore but it's not. I think it's the phone itself,
    not the games.
Thema:

Nokia Lumia 950

1. Nokia Lumia 950 - Similar Threads - Nokia Lumia 950

2. ถ้าบัญชีเฟซบุคผมลิงค์กับxbox ใน nokia lumiaที่พังไปเเล้วอะครับ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    ถ้าบัญชีเฟซบุคผมลิงค์กับxbox ใน nokia lumiaที่พังไปเเล้วอะครับ...: [Title Translation - If the Facebook account I link to the xbox in nokia lumia that is broken I have a new xbox. Go to unlink. What do Facebook accounts have to do?] ครั้งหนึ่งผมเคยใช้วินโดว์โฟน...
  3. Have a problem with my WP Store on Nokia Lumia 920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a problem with my WP Store on Nokia Lumia 920: Good Day. I have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 920: WP Store doesnt work. When I need to refresh my Apps, the screen shows the mistake c101b000. So I cant do anything, only delete my apps. I live...
  4. xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox and Nokia lumia 830 windowsphone 8.1.: Is it really too difficult to be polite and answer my question ? All I want to know is how to share a selfmade video standing in the xbox of my nokia lumia 830 windows 8.1 or even better how can...
  5. Nokia lumia 830 windows Phone 8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nokia lumia 830 windows Phone 8.1: Can someone help me out please... On my nokia lumia 830 windows 8.1 I have xbox video... How can I share a selfmade video with whatsapp please ? I find nothing to click " share " ? Thanks for...
  6. Nokia Lumia 920 Archivements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nokia Lumia 920 Archivements: Hello everyone, im waiting for an update on Nokia Lumia 920 xbox one Archivements. I Can only look at the xbox 360 game archivement not the xbox one games and archivements. Is there something in...
  7. Xbox video crashes when trying to stream bought movie or trailer . Nokia Lumia 1520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video crashes when trying to stream bought movie or trailer . Nokia Lumia 1520: I'm also unable to access my videos on video.xbox.com. It sends me on an infinite redirect loop between my videos and the login site. It automatically sends me back and forth. It has been like...
  8. Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumia 520) free gamertag change error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumia 520) free gamertag change error: Hello Xbox Community! I have a really annoying problem, I have a free gamertag change available and I can't change it! When I try on my phone and tap save, nothing happens, when I try on my PC...
  9. Issues with XBOX Music on WindowsPhone (Nokia Lumia 1020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with XBOX Music on WindowsPhone (Nokia Lumia 1020): I have been using Xbox music on my PC (through the web), creating a "collection", and several playlists. After I installed the new Xbox Music App on my Windows Phone (Lumia 1020), it took awhile...
  10. nokia lumia 250 Microsoft sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nokia lumia 250 Microsoft sign in problem: I can't sign in under my games app on my phone but I can log in on the internet. On the app it says my password or email is incorrect but I changed my password just to see if it would work and...