Non-existent Support from ALL Microsoft Products.

Discus and support Non-existent Support from ALL Microsoft Products. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is over the top. Connection issues at the least need to be fixed. I know this is a "free" game, but then again, if I am paying for my metered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonZajic, Mar 20, 2017.

1. RonZajic
    RonZajic Guest

This is over the top. Connection issues at the least need to be fixed. I know this is a "free" game, but then again, if I am paying for my metered broadband, maybe not so much. Don't even get me started on Creators for Win X. Microsoft is sure working
    hard to make me go to Apple.

:)

RonZajic, Mar 20, 2017
  2. KillRoy72x
    KillRoy72x Guest
    Non-existent Microsoft email

After awhile of using our Xbox live Microsoft account we came to realize are Microsoft account that we use (it's an email) does not exist.

The problem is, is that we use a Comcast.net email to sign in and the one we ended up making our Microsoft account with is Comast.net

If you didn't notice the 2nd C in Comcast is missing and this has caused us some troubles. We did take a look at this

----"I want to change the Microsoft Account email associated with my GT"

If for any reason you want to change the email you have associated with your account, all you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the Settings Hub (far right on the dashboard) and select Account.
      2. Navigate to Your Information panel and select Account Security.
      3. Select Change Microsoft Account.
      4. Select Yes once you have created a new Microsoft Account.
      5. Enter the password for your current Microsoft Account.
      6. Enter the Microsoft Account and password you would like to use.
      7. Complete the prompts to save your change.
    Additional Information:

• You can make only one Microsoft Account email change every 30 days (per GT).
      • Your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new email.
      • Before you can change the Microsoft account email associated with a child account, you must provide the email and password for the adult account with parental control.
    ----

But the part where it says "...only one Microsoft Account email change every 30 days..." worries us.

Will we have to verify anything with our Non-Existent Email (which is IMPOSSIBLE) ?

Does our Gold transfer?

Does our payment options carry over?

Is it easy to set up our payment options again if they don't carry over?

Will we run into any problems with making a new Microsoft account because we use a Non-Existent Microsoft email?

And at the bottom as i'm making this post it says " Email me replies to this post " which even i know will be impossible to get the answer to...

KillRoy72x, Mar 20, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

when switching your xbox live account to another Microsoft Account everything, as far as I know, should transfer, so like prideloss mentions only the Microsoft Account (email) should change.

You might have to update the payment option, but that's part of the switch process.

If the process can't be completed even though the profile has been on a console for 30 days etc you might want to contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

4. The1337gamer Win User

Will Microsoft make a stab at Home next gen?

Avatars don't need to exist, they are only there so Microsoft can cash in on avatar items from people who are happy to waste money on pointless products. I wish they'd scrap all the crap and focus on providing a quality service and game support.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI version

The HDMI consortium technically did away with version numbers on consumer equipment. Not all features of all HDMI revisions must be supported on all devices. Conversely, things can be added to an existing product (like 3D on the 360) that didn't exist when
    a product originally hits the market.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Could Xbox one offer an HDR to SDR converter feature?

A converter that converts HDR signals to... SDR (non-HDR)? That's the first I've heard of such a concept.

I recommend you take this idea to http://xbox.uservoice.com to see if it gains any traction with votes. That's the place to go whenever someone has a suggestion for new products or improvements to existing products
    of Microsoft. When an idea gets enough votes, it will get the attention of Microsoft for their official consideration.
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

when switching your xbox live account to another Microsoft Account everything, as far as I know, should transfer, so like prideloss mentions only the Microsoft Account (email) should change.

You might have to update the payment option, but that's part of the switch process.

If the process can't be completed even though the profile has been on a console for 30 days etc you might want to contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

as you only Change the email used as msa for your gamertag this is the only Thing changing at all (along with the Password ofc), Gold stays, savegames and purchases stay.
Thema:

1. Non-existent Support from ALL Microsoft Products. - Similar Threads - Non existent Support

2. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  3. Can't access multiplayer because of non-existing parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access multiplayer because of non-existing parent account: When I try to log in multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4, it says me multiplayer options are locked because of parental controls. I headed to mymicrosoft account to fix the problem but when I opened...
  4. Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più? [Why does my account no longer exist?]: L ho usato fino a giovedì su xbox ed ora mi chiede la password la inserisco è mi dice che non é quella giusta ci riprovo mille volte poi scopro che questo account non esiste più, allora cerco di...
  5. Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]: Perché Il mio account non esiste più? E se cerco di crearne un altro con lo stesso nome mi dice che esiste gi ? L ho usato fino a due giorni fa con la mia xbox [Translation - Why does my account...
  6. Non-existent country and payment issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non-existent country and payment issues: Because in the xbox world some countries, for example Estonia, does not exist - how i suppose to pay online for the games (xbox one or PC - no difference.)? The bank does not accept the wrong bank...
  7. Non existent error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non existent error code: I'm trying to update fortnite save the world but when i try to update it gives me the error code 0x87e10bea. I searched it up but it says the error code doesn't exist...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT: Microsoft had me on the phone for an hour sending me from one department to the next until the last one I was waiting for hung up on me. The poorest customer support I have seen in a very long...
  9. Preview program support non existent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program support non existent.: I have had enough of the preview program after my issue has been fixed. I cannot access my movies ive rented. My movie collection is online, and to think that i thought "what could go wrong"...
  10. Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement: Hi There I placed an order for a replacement power supply for my X-Box one on the 19th of Dec 2015. Since then I've contacted MS 6 times to find out what the status of my order is. They've since...