Non stop Xbox live e-mails tonight

Discus and support Non stop Xbox live e-mails tonight in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I called in lastnight when live was down, and I have been getting non stop e-mails now with a service number and asking me to call in or whatever.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Themthafqnman, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Non stop Xbox live e-mails tonight

So I called in lastnight when live was down, and I have been getting non stop e-mails now with a service number and asking me to call in or whatever. Anyone else getting trolled by xbox? Lmao, think they really want me to give them a call to let them know
    I am ok.

:)

Themthafqnman, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Can I add Gears 3 to my download list without an Xbox 360?

Check your e-mail address with xbox live and check your e-mail address you're making your purchase with on xbox.com

Are they the same? I "purchased" gears of war 3 easily.

Fuhgeddit, Mar 14, 2014
  4. fredgiblet Win User

how to remove

If it's a Microsoft e-mail (Hotmail, Live, Outlook) then you can't, they are automatically WLIDs. If it's a non-Microsoft e-mail (Gmail, Comcast, etc.) then you can go to account.live.com and click on Close account, that will close the Windows Live ID.
    Keep in mind that that will break your Xbox account if that is the WLID the Xbox account uses.
  5. BurkeKnight Win User

Spamming

I tried that, and both are UN-checked.

This is the title of the one that came in tonight:

Xbox LIVE Gold brings a world of entertainm​ent to your living room.

Sent from:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Can I transfer an Xbox account (connected to a Gmail alias) to an existing Hotmail account (that is linked to a different Xbox account)

Ciao, mi spiace che tu non possa usare gmail su xbox.
    essendo un servizio con hotmail di Microsoft. Se si desidera connettere entrambe le e-mail, è necessario configurare la sicurezza ecc. Ma condividere la stessa e-mail, ecc. L'account del prodotto xbox rimane incluso nel sistema di
    hotmail. Non puoi prenderlo se non ricevi l'e-mail da microsoft.
  7. SYNERGY BULLET Win User

Microsoft Points

confirmation on the microsoft e-mail or my xbox live e-mail??
  8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

All Cars Achievements badges affinity all gone forza 5 after beta update then to regular update

I would try e-mailing the developers (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). You'll get an automated reply - and might never get a non-automated response - but it's worth a shot.
Thema:

Non stop Xbox live e-mails tonight

1. Non stop Xbox live e-mails tonight - Similar Threads - Non stop live

2. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  3. Suspensions non stop and no free talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspensions non stop and no free talk: Now we have to abide by the *sigh* code of conduct. And a list of things not to do is understandable. But when we have to lockdown everything to telling a JOKE! There is some problems. I don't get...
  4. Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.: Netgear (Routers) Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP. Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox...
  5. Stop receiving notifications from non-friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop receiving notifications from non-friends: Not long ago I started clearing out my friends list of people I no longer game with or don't know in real life. Unfortunately, thanks to the Xbox One's system of following people rather than...
  6. Microsoft Edge Crashes non stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Crashes non stop: Microsoft Edge App crashes every time I use it to stream like fox sports, cbs sports, etc... How does Microsoft have their own app, on their own gaming console and it doesn't work properly. Makes...
  7. non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...): Hi, i have problem with my 2 games. Forza horizon 2 after press button "A" still loading. Minecraft did same after click to Play Game (and warframe, battlefield have same problem). It doesn't...
  8. Xbox shuts off and off non stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts off and off non stop: Hey there! My Xbox has been going strong for the past while, but a little while ago, it started shutting itself off at random times, and it got progressively worse, to the point where it would...
  9. Non stop issues since i installed the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non stop issues since i installed the update: I installed the new summer update yesterday.. Since then i;ve experienced nothing but issues. My xbox will freeze every 2 mins...Keep getting error message "for some reason .... took too long to...
  10. Non stop Xbox Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non stop Xbox Problems.: I'm having problems with Call of Duty games and being lagged/glitched third person in sessions. Go to shoot and i'm frozen third person cant shoot or throw grenades. Grand Theft Online 5 keeps...