Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004

Discus and support Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting non supported message x:2689.0 B"4884.0 [Mod Removed - profanity] is this all about : 52104865-8cd4-4f4e-a562-264344d2f395 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GilbertNicholson, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004

I am getting non supported message x:2689.0 B"4884.0 [Mod Removed - profanity]
    is this all about :

:)

GilbertNicholson, Feb 9, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are receiving an error message that the disc region is not supported or similar message, then it means that the console and disc do not match region wise.

The only option to do is to get a Disc for the correct region or a Console that matches the region of the Disc.

For some information regarding regions and discs see this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/watch-dvds-movies
  3. Guapo32 Win User

"Open Tray" Message

I get this message when trying to play High Heat Baseball 2004, is this because the 360 won't play this original title?
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Comment in this post if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 year or more with no problems

[quote user="I Got A Big Log"]

Have had my Xbox 360 Arcade Console since 2004-2013 now. With absolutely no problems what so ever! :) Xbox is the best!

[/quote]

Curious how that is possible when the 360 didnt launch until 2005
  5. I Got A Big Log Win User

Comment in this post if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 year or more with no problems

Have had my Xbox 360 Arcade Console since 2004-2013 now. With absolutely no problems what so ever! :) Xbox is the best!
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="I Got A Big Log"]

[/quote]

Curious how that is possible when the 360 didnt launch until 2005

[/quote]Flux capacitor?
Thema:

1. Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004 - Similar Threads - Non support message

2. V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]: Bonjour, cela fait depuis décembre que j'attends mes V-Bucks, une dame au service la clientèle m'avait dit d'attendre 2 semaines...nous sommes au mois de février et toujours rien....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT: Microsoft had me on the phone for an hour sending me from one department to the next until the last one I was waiting for hung up on me. The poorest customer support I have seen in a very long...
  4. Non-existent Support from ALL Microsoft Products.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non-existent Support from ALL Microsoft Products.: This is over the top. Connection issues at the least need to be fixed. I know this is a "free" game, but then again, if I am paying for my metered broadband, maybe not so much. Don't even get...
  5. Neverwinter/Arc non customer support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverwinter/Arc non customer support: Arc non customer service/support ok i know it is not that big of deal, but i purchased a Heirloom pack for xbox one and some of the items listed were not in the pack. I sent a ticket in 11 days...
  6. TV Tuner in NON supported countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Tuner in NON supported countries: I just bought a TV tunner from UK, and i cannot use it in Hungary.The channels will be recognised and all set up but when i Click on TV my screen gets black. Normally it should work if i change...
  7. Preview program support non existent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program support non existent.: I have had enough of the preview program after my issue has been fixed. I cannot access my movies ive rented. My movie collection is online, and to think that i thought "what could go wrong"...
  8. Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement: Hi There I placed an order for a replacement power supply for my X-Box one on the 19th of Dec 2015. Since then I've contacted MS 6 times to find out what the status of my order is. They've since...
  9. Xbox one in non official supported countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one in non official supported countries: Hey guys lets say I am from chile, but as u know Chile is not an official supported country by the xbox one . So if I decide to buy an xbox one from us and bring it to chile, am I going to be...
  10. Non working console and XBoX support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non working console and XBoX support not helping: I have bought my Xbox One 9 of December and it is not working until this day.They made me pay for the shipping witch was 95 euros and when they received my console they just restored the factory...