Non working console and XBoX support not helping

Discus and support Non working console and XBoX support not helping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought my Xbox One 9 of December and it is not working until this day.They made me pay for the shipping witch was 95 euros and when they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamR21, Mar 7, 2014.

1. DamR21
    DamR21 Guest

I have bought my Xbox One 9 of December and it is not working until this day.They made me pay for the shipping witch was 95 euros and when they received my console they just restored the factory defaults and send it back to me.I don't know what to do and Xbox support is not helping at all. I feel very angry about it and no one gives a ***.Thanks a lot Xbox.

:)

DamR21, Mar 7, 2014
  2. Audio on Apps Not Working

My audio is not working on the apps for my XBOX One. Audio is working great for games, downloaded games and DVDs. Support is not helping. Any ideas out there?

ExtantRanger183, Mar 7, 2014
  3. Parental Approval Required...(I lost the parental email)

[MOD EDIT] xbox its not helping none Non working console and XBoX support not helping :mad: ps3

BATMAN KILLER15, Mar 7, 2014
  4. Non working console and XBoX support not helping

If i may whats wrong with the console?

SilentGamer895, Mar 7, 2014
  5. DamR21
    DamR21 Guest
    if the kinect is plugged in it doesn't turn on and if the console is on and I plug the kinect it turns of.also I can not use games or apps cause it freezes.the kinect sensor is fine cause I checked it on my brother's Xbox

DamR21, Mar 7, 2014
  6. DamR21
    DamR21 Guest
    the advocacy team also told me that they xan not support my console cause I live in Greece after they told me to ship it at my own cost in Czech republic.they over charged and I am still stuck with a non working console.thanks a lot for the 4 months of waiting
    and the disrespect

DamR21, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DamR21 Win User

the advocacy team also told me that they xan not support my console cause I live in Greece after they told me to ship it at my own cost in Czech republic.they over charged and I am still stuck with a non working console.thanks a lot for the 4 months of waiting
    and the disrespect
  8. DamR21 Win User

if the kinect is plugged in it doesn't turn on and if the console is on and I plug the kinect it turns of.also I can not use games or apps cause it freezes.the kinect sensor is fine cause I checked it on my brother's Xbox
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

If i may whats wrong with the console?
  10. Mister Fitzer Win User

Same Problem with XboX1-Games

If those games worked on your previous Xbox 360, they should be working currently on your newer one. Did you buy the console new, or used? If you bought it new, did you purchase the HDD seperately? I ask because non-official hard drives will not support
    Xbox originals.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Points after region changes

depends did you change to an xbox live supported region?

or a non supported region

what region did you change to

billing only works in xbox live supported regions
Thema:

1. Non working console and XBoX support not helping - Similar Threads - Non working console

2. Cuffie non funzionanti [Translation-Headphones not working]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuffie non funzionanti [Translation-Headphones not working]: Inserisco le cuffie nel Pad della mia xbox One e non le rileva completamente! Aiuto --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-I insert the...
  3. Gears of war 4 multiplayer non funziona[Gears of war 4 multiplayer does not work]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war 4 multiplayer non funziona[Gears of war 4 multiplayer does not work]: Buongiorno, come da oggetto il multiplayer di Gears of War 4 sembra non funzionare. Il matchmaking va avanti senza trovare avversari, in nessuna catgoria. Qualcuno riesce a spiegarmi il motivo e...
  4. xbox live non working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live non working: eror code 0x8007010b i dont find his code.pls help .my xbox live is good but i cant log in on my profile f5d63d24-ed96-494b-b9e1-750477d4e709
  5. XBOX ONE X NON FUNZIONA [Translation - XBOX ONE X does not work]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X NON FUNZIONA [Translation - XBOX ONE X does not work]: UNA VOLTA INSTALLATO UN GIOCO SULLA MIA XBOX ONE X, LO LANCIO MA LA CONSOLE SI FERMA E NON VA PIU'. COSA POSSO FARE? [Translation - Once installed a game on my XBOX one X, I launch it but the...
  6. Win+G Non funziona. [Win + G does not work.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win+G Non funziona. [Win + G does not work.]: Non va Win+G su windows 10 nel gioco Minecraft. Prima andava e ora no, come posso risolvere? [Translation - does not go Win + G on Windows 10 in the game Minecraft. First it was going and now...
  7. bingo non funziona [Translation:Bingo does not work]

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo non funziona [Translation:Bingo does not work]: Come mai bingo non si carica? [Translation: How come Bingo doesn't charge?] 56add6e1-fe14-4a72-8fb6-088f2f361035
  8. Transferring account balance from non-working account to working account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Transferring account balance from non-working account to working account: I am absolutely dumbfounded that a company like Microsoft has no "tools" to transfer an account balance from one account to another. My son accidentally put a gift card redemption code in a...
  9. OneGuide not allowing non-TV devices to work with it anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide not allowing non-TV devices to work with it anymore?: I used to use my Nintendo Switch in the OneGuide app, and play it through my Xbox, as I don't have any more HDMI ports on my TV. After the update, it seems I can't use any devices that aren't TV...
  10. non us citizen adult verified account not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    non us citizen adult verified account not working: I recently created an xbox account for my son coming in from the minecraft app (android). when i try to log in to the account to enable adding him as a friend to my account I had to verify his...