none existent customer support

Discus and support none existent customer support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it now impossible to speak to someone about the problem i am having with the series s? The automated so called help is not fit for purpose and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greig C1, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Greig C1
    Greig C1 Guest

Why is it now impossible to speak to someone about the problem i am having with the series s?

The automated so called help is not fit for purpose and keeps sending you around in circles without resolving anything. It gives you call times but they have removed the contact numbers and online chat help.

The uk Microsoft number, when i finally found it (it has been removed from Microsofts own site for some reason) just refers you back to the useless automated page when you are once again sent around in circles with no actual assistance or resolution.

This is the most appallingly frustrating customer service i have ever experienced. I am now stuck with a 4 month old faulty series s that doesn't work correctly and i have zero support. Microsoft are making it as difficult as possible for xbox customers to get help. Why?

:)

Greig C1, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Greig. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

We users only have the option to chat with a live agent or to request a callback on the Xbox support page. If the option to chat with a live agent does not appear to you, please keep changing the description of your issue and the topics/categories until it does.

But may I know exact your issue so I can try to help you with it? What exact is happening with your Series S console?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. 3kidsgary Win User

Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.

Message to Microsoft....your customer service is none existent and for which a company of your stature should be seriously ashamed. Due to no answers nor support I now have a Xbox One X going in the bin or as you say.....trash can!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Is customer support even existent anymore?

Hello AP,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question with support. Sorry for the long time it is taking for your issue. Currently due to the worldwide pandemic support is very limited. It is even posted on the

support page

We’re experiencing heavy volume at the moment. Wait times for refund requests, contacting us, and other support services may be longer than usual.

Escalations themselves can take anywhere from 7 days to 3 weeks depending on the issues. As mentioned we recommend to keep in contact through emails with the support team.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is customer support even existent anymore?

Im sorry you're having this experience and understand your frustration. If you haven't already, I suggest replying to the email you received and explaining the current issue/situation.
  6. Luc _D Win User

Account vergrendeld [Edit - Translation] - Account locked

I've contacted xbox customer support and Microsoft customer support. and i just checked al my folders and in none of the there is an andere.
Thema:

1. none existent customer support - Similar Threads - none existent customer

2. Most NextGen games crashes to Dashboard within 5 minutes on Xbox SX, none of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most NextGen games crashes to Dashboard within 5 minutes on Xbox SX, none of the...: Hello, the problem I am going to describe has been present from day 1, but I realised about it quite late. The 1st game I downloaded on my Xbox SX was Gears 5 and it used to crash within 5...
  3. I can hear chat in my headphones but none of the game audio on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear chat in my headphones but none of the game audio on my xbox one.: The game audio suddenly stopped working, I can hear and talk to my friends but cannot hear any game sounds. e615b582-6a39-48bd-9768-f68d1c98b6e3
  4. Why do none of my games work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do none of my games work?: Whenever I try to open up Rockstar games I have (Red Dead Online, GTA 5) They say "Rockstar games services are Unavailable" and I cant play. Then I try Fallout 76 and it just straight up doesn't...
  5. None of my games will run

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my games will run: so whenever I run any game, it loads up to the loading screen and then it closes the game and tells me that the servers disconnected, and I know that its a problem on my end because I checked the...
  6. None of my games will start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games will start up.: For the past few months, none of my games seem to be working. Whenever I try to open them, It says, "For some reason (game) has taken too long to start." At first it was only some of them, but now...
  7. Can only install games/apps to home Xbox, none of my other consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can only install games/apps to home Xbox, none of my other consoles: Is anyone else having this issue?? When I would go to install games from the Xbox store website in the past, it would present me with a list of consoles my account was connected to, to install...
  8. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...: Hello again. Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward. Any solution? [img] c9b7a4a5-974e-446f-b506-1b232a04064e
  9. Xbox Console game filter sucks. Cause there is none. Why do I have to go online, look up...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console game filter sucks. Cause there is none. Why do I have to go online, look up...: No where does it list such basic information. On PC there is a functional filter system...why doesn't this exist on Xbox?? This is bonkers even the Microsoft store has almost no information that...
  10. What is with these none existent error codes I keep getting

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is with these none existent error codes I keep getting: I keep getting these error codes but they can't be searched for on the website, 0x87e107f9 and 0x803f9006 4851b8aa-9980-4823-9dec-c4134278fc47