None of my gamepass PC games will play, and I can't install any new ones

Discus and support None of my gamepass PC games will play, and I can't install any new ones in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried restarting, logging out and back in, resetting the game, turning off virus protection, and other things I've read it forums but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryhockels, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ryhockels
    Ryhockels Guest

I've tried restarting, logging out and back in, resetting the game, turning off virus protection, and other things I've read it forums but nothing works for me. I will always get the 0x803F8001 error (as I've pasted in below).

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I also can't install any new games - and yes I do have Gamepass and I did check my subscription and it is up to date. Gamepass works just fine on my Xbox, it's just not working on the PC.

Has anyone managed to fix this issue?

:)

Ryhockels, Oct 29, 2020
  2. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  3. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  4. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Thanks
  5. Freekish Win User

Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

Hi NEVER_FEAR

I have played a lot of Overcooked 2 on Xbox, but when i install on my PC using the XBOX App (i'm a Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber) none of my saves are available and i can only start a new game.

Any ideas why?

Tim
  6. itsNott Win User

Installation von Spielen auf alter Festplatte in neuem PC?[Installation of games on an old hard drive in a new PC?]

Since you have gamepass and if the games are still on gamepass just go download them again.
    That's exactly what I want to do.

I can't download them, though, because I installed my old hard drive in a new computer. The app keeps telling me I can't install the games on the old drive, because data from another device is still installed, but I also can't uninstall the old data.
Thema:

1. None of my gamepass PC games will play, and I can't install any new ones - Similar Threads - None gamepass games

2. None of my Xbox gamepass PC games will play, I've tried on 4 PC's. My Xbox console games...

in XBoX on Windows
    None of my Xbox gamepass PC games will play, I've tried on 4 PC's. My Xbox console games...: I can't get any of the Gamepass Xbox PC games to work. I just keep getting these messages for every game: Star Renegades WIN10 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...
  3. Xbox is acting like I'm pressing buttons even when none of my controllers are on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is acting like I'm pressing buttons even when none of my controllers are on: This just started happening after the recent update to the system. In games or apps it thinks I'm pressing a button even when my controllers are disconnected. In the home menu the A button stops...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - None of the perks are displayed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - None of the perks are displayed: First off, my age settings are above 18 so that wouldn't be what's affecting this. I have this active subscription right now [img] (and yes, this is only the first month 1dollar subcription...
  5. None of my microsoft games are playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my microsoft games are playing: I play a variety of free games including Magic Jigsaw - all the sudden I can no longer play any of these games - I am logged in with my microsoft account - this and other games will not play....
  6. None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my backwards compatible 360 games will work: Hello people of the Internet, So for The past two months none I mean none of my Xbox 360 games will work on my Xbox one ( yes I checked they are backwards compatible ). I’ve tried it on a...
  7. Xbox one S - getting heated in 5 mins and none of the games are loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - getting heated in 5 mins and none of the games are loading: Hi, My xbox is still under warranty and give me quite a trouble for past 1 month, I tried to chat with gamers and raise a repair order but nothing seems to work. After creating a repair order it...
  8. RoBlox Error 103 - None of documented steps are working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoBlox Error 103 - None of documented steps are working: My son is trying to play Liberty County in RoBlox on Xbox one and getting an error 103. I've followed all steps - checked account settings (set to Teenage or Adult), not blocking anything, checked...
  9. None of the gamebar or Xbox which I never downloaded from the Windows store will...

in XBoX on Windows
    None of the gamebar or Xbox which I never downloaded from the Windows store will...: of the gamebar or Xbox which I never downloaded from the Windows store will uninstall! I never installed them, so why are they in my pc? d67dedf2-91c6-4256-9803-0ba6c1c42fca
  10. XBOX Gamepass PC games will not launch. None of them. Ever.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass PC games will not launch. None of them. Ever.: So Ive had the Unlimited service since July 2019 and have yet to be able to play a game on my PC. I am able to download games to my acct thru the XBOX PC (beta) app but when I try to launch a...