None of my games are working

Discus and support None of my games are working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All day none of my games will load, occassionally a quick message will pop up that i need an update but it can not be done and to try again later??!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by taylorconway, Sep 15, 2021.

1. taylorconway
    taylorconway Guest

All day none of my games will load, occassionally a quick message will pop up that i need an update but it can not be done and to try again later??!

:)

taylorconway, Sep 15, 2021
  2. PCunrecognized Win User

NONE OF MY GAMES ARE WORKING!!???

wow really, you come to the forum to show how you should have just checked Xbox live Status page.

that clearly said that there were problems and they were working on fixing it.

if you don't know the page for the current status... well google / bing it as Xbox Status it's the first page listed.
  3. Barry The Gibb Win User

I'd put it to you that it DON'T work like you think it does. After enough time it will load up wether you're connected or not (I've done both), the time won't be that much different if any at all.

You just have to wait it out and from looking at Twitter and my own experience that's anything from 10-30 mins.
  4. patwin619 Win User

load up the game offline then when its all loaded in sign in to live

work of me
  5. diZzie Legendz Win User

None of my games work

The game loads up then it just freezes on the load in screen then doesn't do anything other than that
  6. DougEngstrom1 Win User

Thank you

The xbox 360 i have will read and play any DVD but it will not play any games. I've downloaded the updates and installed them successfully. No games working at all, won't read the game disc and always switches back to play DVD.

Can you help?
Thema:

1. None of my games are working - Similar Threads - None games are

2. None of my games working, support says buy a new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games working, support says buy a new Xbox: So disappointed. After having a horrible time trying to contact support (so many steps just to get a phone call, because Microsoft closes every store in Canada to make it that much harder for you...
  3. none of my games working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    none of my games working: My games aren’t working. Call of duty war zone and fortnite only load for a minute, and then freeze and go back to home. Only rocket league works, but none of the games will connect online with my...
  4. None of my games are start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games are start: Hi i keep on getting a error for my xbox its not letting me play no games i keep on restarting my xbox but it keeps on saying it took too long to start 64b47ad4-514d-4b70-8ec9-ba77f51abb1e
  5. Game Advertises Subtitles, But None Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Advertises Subtitles, But None Available: I have tried reaching out to the developers and Reddit regarding this matter, but have not gotten any response. So I decided to come here. Darksiders 3 supposedly has Persian-language subtitles....
  6. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  7. None of the apps or games are being auto updated

in XboX Insiders
    None of the apps or games are being auto updated: After updating to the new version my series X has stopped auto updating I have to manually update the apps/games after turning on the system submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz [link] [comments]
  8. None of my XBOX SERIES S games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my XBOX SERIES S games work: None of my games work on series s. Turns to black screen then freezes my xbox everything I try to play a game. I've tried everything, been like this for about 5 days....
  9. None of. 2k games are working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of. 2k games are working.: I have uninstalled and install the games and updated all of them and still nothing. Just want my **** to work please. Any suggestions y aadd7a82-d6e8-473d-8410-1f6b51b49294
  10. Call of duty cold War keeps crashing on Xbox Series X but none of my other games are,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold War keeps crashing on Xbox Series X but none of my other games are,...: So I recently gained a xbox series x and my call of duty cold War keeps crashing/freezing mid game and sometimes even while loading. However this does not occur on any other games that I play ,for...