None of my games work, even offline games

Discus and support None of my games work, even offline games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand Xbox live is having problems but none of my games will work, not even games that I own disks for that are not online games. I even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevinyadda, Aug 9, 2019.

1. kevinyadda
    kevinyadda Guest

I understand Xbox live is having problems but none of my games will work, not even games that I own disks for that are not online games. I even unplugged my internet and no games will work, and I've restarted the Xbox x. So if I lost my internet for good
    right now my Xbox would never work again? That's absolutely crazy, to me at least!

I always had a playstion untill i bought a xbox one x about a year ago and theres been nothing but problems. This is not that rare and this definitely was rare on ps4 and when it did you certainly could play off-line games you own the disks for. Just unbelievable
    to me!

:)

kevinyadda, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Raven8278 Win User

How is there an outage on games that are downloaded onto our hard drives? How does Xbox Live have anything to do with things we have paid for and downloaded? It is obvious that there is some coding in there to make it so you have to have Live to play,
    forcing people to continue to pay for the service.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.

We are trying our best as ambassadors to help you.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. TougherFish7729 Win User

Well hurry I was trying to play Minecraft with my friend
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

NONE OF MY GAMES ARE WORKING!!???

wow really, you come to the forum to show how you should have just checked Xbox live Status page.

that clearly said that there were problems and they were working on fixing it.

if you don't know the page for the current status... well google / bing it as Xbox Status it's the first page listed.
Thema:

1. None of my games work, even offline games - Similar Threads - None games offline

2. Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.: Looking for n answer that apparently xbox can't supply. My console will not load some online games. It goes to the load screen then minutes later returns to the home screen. We have every reset...
  3. None of my games will load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games will load: None of my games will load and an error code pops up. When going to the website and searching the code it doesn’t have any files on it. I logged in on my buddies xbox and his works perfectly fine,...
  4. None of my games will start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my games will start up: this is the error i recieve: try again in a bit theres a problem with your xbox live services code 0x87e107df bcd54dfc-9178-4d93-8d23-451462bdcf6c
  5. None of my games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games work: So, sometimes my games will load to the menu and wont let me pass cause itll infinetly load or itll freeze and sometimes it doesnt load at all. Happens with all my games, and ive deleted all and...
  6. Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?: so i’ve been experiencing a lot of lag lately, latency lag and server connection errors but my xbox doesn’t say something is wrong when i check connection. I would really like a better playing...
  7. NONE OF MY GAMES WILL PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NONE OF MY GAMES WILL PLAY: I can't play any games they try to load but won't then I get put back to the home screen. All games are on my Xbox one hard drive. I restarted my Xbox turned it off from my controller but nothing...
  8. after playing minecraft, why will none of my other games start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after playing minecraft, why will none of my other games start?: Hey guys! It has come to my attention that if i play minecraft for awhile and then try to start another game to play i get a "game took to long to start" pop up. It hasn't just been me, apparently...
  9. Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?: Hi, I registered with Microsoft Partner Center some time ago during Windows phone period. Currently planning to develop UWP using C/C++ to publish games on XBOX ONE. However, I am unclear if...
  10. None of my games will play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games will play.: So I recently tried to install the new Apex Legends game and it wouldn't download. no big lose I'll just play something else. Well now I can't. none of the games I digitally bought will start. It...