None of my games work

Discus and support None of my games work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, sometimes my games will load to the menu and wont let me pass cause itll infinetly load or itll freeze and sometimes it doesnt load at all. Happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rogue Lt Qrow, Aug 7, 2019.

1. None of my games work

So, sometimes my games will load to the menu and wont let me pass cause itll infinetly load or itll freeze and sometimes it doesnt load at all. Happens with all my games, and ive deleted all and redownload all of them and ive restarted the xbox. What else
    can i do to possibly fix it?

:)

Rogue Lt Qrow, Aug 7, 2019
  2. PCunrecognized Win User

NONE OF MY GAMES ARE WORKING!!???

wow really, you come to the forum to show how you should have just checked Xbox live Status page.

that clearly said that there were problems and they were working on fixing it.

if you don't know the page for the current status... well google / bing it as Xbox Status it's the first page listed.
  3. Barry The Gibb Win User

I'd put it to you that it DON'T work like you think it does. After enough time it will load up wether you're connected or not (I've done both), the time won't be that much different if any at all.

You just have to wait it out and from looking at Twitter and my own experience that's anything from 10-30 mins.
  4. patwin619 Win User

load up the game offline then when its all loaded in sign in to live

work of me
  5. diZzie Legendz Win User

None of my games work

The game loads up then it just freezes on the load in screen then doesn't do anything other than that
  6. Kenny H. Win User

None of my games are working.

If you factory reset, you will lose all information stored on your console (games and apps), but not what is stored in the cloud (game saves, account info). You will not have to purchase your games again, but you will have to reinstall them. If at all possible,
    I would move all of your games to an external hard drive to save time reinstalling them.
Thema:

None of my games work

1. None of my games work - Similar Threads - None games

2. None of my games work, even offline games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games work, even offline games: I understand Xbox live is having problems but none of my games will work, not even games that I own disks for that are not online games. I even unplugged my internet and no games will work, and...
  3. None of my games will load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games will load: None of my games will load and an error code pops up. When going to the website and searching the code it doesn’t have any files on it. I logged in on my buddies xbox and his works perfectly fine,...
  4. None of my games will start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my games will start up: this is the error i recieve: try again in a bit theres a problem with your xbox live services code 0x87e107df bcd54dfc-9178-4d93-8d23-451462bdcf6c
  5. Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?: so i’ve been experiencing a lot of lag lately, latency lag and server connection errors but my xbox doesn’t say something is wrong when i check connection. I would really like a better playing...
  6. NONE OF MY GAMES WILL PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NONE OF MY GAMES WILL PLAY: I can't play any games they try to load but won't then I get put back to the home screen. All games are on my Xbox one hard drive. I restarted my Xbox turned it off from my controller but nothing...
  7. after playing minecraft, why will none of my other games start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after playing minecraft, why will none of my other games start?: Hey guys! It has come to my attention that if i play minecraft for awhile and then try to start another game to play i get a "game took to long to start" pop up. It hasn't just been me, apparently...
  8. Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?: Hi, I registered with Microsoft Partner Center some time ago during Windows phone period. Currently planning to develop UWP using C/C++ to publish games on XBOX ONE. However, I am unclear if...
  9. None of my games will play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games will play.: So I recently tried to install the new Apex Legends game and it wouldn't download. no big lose I'll just play something else. Well now I can't. none of the games I digitally bought will start. It...
  10. None of the games from external are starting on xbox one x (from saturday)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of the games from external are starting on xbox one x (from saturday): Hello, I am having an issue with external hdd, from starurday I can not start any game from it, it starts but either screen is black for eternity or there is an error message says it takes to...