None of my games work

Discus and support None of my games work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, sometimes my games will load to the menu and wont let me pass cause itll infinetly load or itll freeze and sometimes it doesnt load at all. Happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rogue Lt Qrow, Aug 7, 2019.

1. None of my games work

So, sometimes my games will load to the menu and wont let me pass cause itll infinetly load or itll freeze and sometimes it doesnt load at all. Happens with all my games, and ive deleted all and redownload all of them and ive restarted the xbox. What else
    can i do to possibly fix it?

:)

Rogue Lt Qrow, Aug 7, 2019
  2. PCunrecognized Win User

NONE OF MY GAMES ARE WORKING!!???

wow really, you come to the forum to show how you should have just checked Xbox live Status page.

that clearly said that there were problems and they were working on fixing it.

if you don't know the page for the current status... well google / bing it as Xbox Status it's the first page listed.
  3. Barry The Gibb Win User

I'd put it to you that it DON'T work like you think it does. After enough time it will load up wether you're connected or not (I've done both), the time won't be that much different if any at all.

You just have to wait it out and from looking at Twitter and my own experience that's anything from 10-30 mins.
  4. patwin619 Win User

load up the game offline then when its all loaded in sign in to live

work of me
  5. diZzie Legendz Win User

None of my games work

The game loads up then it just freezes on the load in screen then doesn't do anything other than that
  6. Kenny H. Win User

None of my games are working.

If you factory reset, you will lose all information stored on your console (games and apps), but not what is stored in the cloud (game saves, account info). You will not have to purchase your games again, but you will have to reinstall them. If at all possible,
    I would move all of your games to an external hard drive to save time reinstalling them.
Thema:

None of my games work

1. None of my games work - Similar Threads - None games

2. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...
  3. None of the games I install are either able to be launched, or crash after reaching the...

in XBoX on Windows
    None of the games I install are either able to be launched, or crash after reaching the...: This has been a recurring issue for several months, and I just now decided to test to see how varied the problem is. This was a problem for We Happy Few, and as far as I could tell I could not be...
  4. 在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...: 这 下载后可以免费玩吗?有时间限制吗? [Translation-Can I play for free after downloading? Is there a time limit?] [img] cda14f7c-c385-4611-8ca7-9020e079efee
  5. None of my games start when I press play.

in XBoX on Windows
    None of my games start when I press play.: This is on Xbox game pass for PC, This is currently happening for Halo: Reach, and this has happened for multiple other games in the past, including Saints Row 4, We Happy Few, and Prey. For the...
  6. Xbox won't start installing none og my games or uodates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't start installing none og my games or uodates: Hey guys.did try to contanct a real support from xbox team but i got only leads to virtual helps so i'll ask here. Does someone have a clue what to do cause my games from library won't install...
  7. None disc games and apps not working on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None disc games and apps not working on X Box One: Minecraft (non disc game) and all apps - Netflix, YOu Tube, Amazon Prime - will not open on our X Box 1. It gives an error code but this is not recognised when we put it in to search error codes...
  8. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  9. Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.: Looking for n answer that apparently xbox can't supply. My console will not load some online games. It goes to the load screen then minutes later returns to the home screen. We have every reset...
  10. None of my games work, even offline games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games work, even offline games: I understand Xbox live is having problems but none of my games will work, not even games that I own disks for that are not online games. I even unplugged my internet and no games will work, and...