NOOO I pressed the Xbox button and I got disconnected

Discus and support NOOO I pressed the Xbox button and I got disconnected in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sooooo, is it possible to either disable the Xbox button in the controller or just show the regular Xbox button menu when you press it? On my galaxy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/megamaiku, Oct 27, 2019.

1. /u/megamaiku
    /u/megamaiku Guest

Sooooo, is it possible to either disable the Xbox button in the controller or just show the regular Xbox button menu when you press it? On my galaxy S8, it acts as a home button, sending me to my phone home screen. Not good...

submitted by /u/megamaiku
    [link] [comments]

/u/megamaiku, Oct 27, 2019
  2. xShyBoo Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

the games itself don't disconnect but the Xbox disconnects like if you would press the home button all it would show is that menu, settings or logging in that I can press 😊 i tried resetting it but obviously I don't know if it worked as it didn't happen
    too frequently it was just getting annoying as it happened twice in a row and I just gave up
  3. User 9242019 Win User

Got banned for 2 weeks

"I responded to that guy after the game and I got banned for that. So can you guys please do something about it?"

They did do something about it. They banned you for 2 weeks.

What you said doesn't make any sense. If you get disconnected from the match by pressing the Xbox button how was he able to message you the entire match without being disconnected?
  4. SmashTronica VX Win User

I saw on wsop full house pro bout a marketplace shutdown

Nooo I want to stay online Xbox and buy more games :(
  5. Thr3e Se7en Win User

Controller disconnected won't reconnected

This seems to happen every once and a while as well. I think it has something to do with the kinect sensor knowing ur there but the game does not. It's a very simple fix. When it happens (ur controllers on but still reading disconnected) all u have to do
    is hold the Xbox button on the controller and disconnect the controller then press the Xbox button to reconnect. Simple.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Anthem says I dont have gold

check that your membership is up to date and if so, restart your xbox by disconnecting from the light or by pressing the xbox button for 8 sec
Thema:

1. NOOO I pressed the Xbox button and I got disconnected - Similar Threads - NOOO pressed button

2. None of my games start when I press play.

in XBoX on Windows
    None of my games start when I press play.: This is on Xbox game pass for PC, This is currently happening for Halo: Reach, and this has happened for multiple other games in the past, including Saints Row 4, We Happy Few, and Prey. For the...
  3. Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??: I've had an issue over the past week with my Xbox One. When I am on the dashboard (home screen), the A button does not activate what my cursor is on. The buttons work just fine. The Xbox itself...
  4. Child screen time : Just press B to close message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child screen time : Just press B to close message: Hello I've limited the screen time of my son's account on the Xbox one. When the message appears that he has no time left, he just press B or the close button to close the warning and to watch...
  5. When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.

in XBoX on Mobile
    When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.: (Error below in parentheses) [img] [img] [img] 43159f41-531c-4010-96e7-e59867fb105b
  6. Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  7. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  8. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  9. Nooo! Can't enter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nooo! Can't enter: Hi So, I can remember my profile name and email that is connected to that. But when I'm asked for the password I can' remember. I don' t have the email address anymore so when they send me a...
  10. Nooo! Can't enter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nooo! Can't enter: Hi So, I can remember my profile name and email that is connected to that. But when I'm asked for the password I can' remember. I don' t have the email address anymore so when they send me a...