NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

Discus and support NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bahti(), Jan 21, 2019.

1. bahti()
    bahti() Guest

Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını ödedim ve bu sorunla karşılaşmama rağmen hiçbir xbox destek makalesi
    işime yaramıyor çünkü ben kartımdan çekilen parayı nasıl alacağımı bilemiyorum çalışanlarınızın tek yaptığı makaleden makaleye hoplatmak . Şu iade zımbırtısını anlayamıyorum zaten şimdi bana bütün paramı mı verecek yoksa sadece 1 tl mi lütfen en kısa sürede
    yetkililer bana ulaşsın gerek mailden gerek kartımdan!

[Translation - To use the Xbox GamePass service, I added my credit card to my payment and refused it, but this time I refused to pay the phone but I have paid 8 times the amount of normal money, and although I've encountered this problem, no xbox
    support article works because I don't know how to get my money back from my card. all he does is skip the article from his article. I don't understand the refund of the refund I already gave me all my money or if you only need 1 tl, please contact me as soon
    as the authorities need to mail me from my card!]

:)

bahti(), Jan 21, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Merhaba,

Bu konuda Xbox desteği.

Canlı sohbet:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Telefon Numarası: 0850 390 2777

Teşekkür ederim!

[ Translation }

Hi there,

Please contact the official Xbox support about this.

Live chat: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Phone Number: 0850 390 2777

Thank you!
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Bahti!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your subscription for Game Pass under control.

Now, if you got charged multiple times, I would suggest first trying to get a refund by visiting Request

an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    as soon as possible. After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

Now, to make sure that you're indeed paying for the right number or subscriptions or for the time that you had intended to, I would get out your Order history off of
    account.microsoft.com, or visiting
    customer support
    and having an agent help outline what may have happened.

If you can, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped out.

Thanks for reading!
  4. LifeSong-97DBBEE2-FD Win User

The next double xp weekend

The next DLC is scheduled for 8/27 (Tuesday). The next Double XP weekend will likely be 8/23 to 8/26 and the next Double Weapon XP weekend will likely be 8/30 to 9/2. This is assuming they keep with their normal schedule.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Android games with xbox achievements

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Black Ops Talk.......So far.

Yeah, 8 man "normal" zombs COULD be fun (or a nightmare), LOL.
Thema:

1. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT] - Similar Threads - NORMAL ÖDEMENİN KATI

2. My cant have my gamertag normally.

in XBoX on Windows
    My cant have my gamertag normally.: Hello, I have change my gamertag for Stroner, but your website make my profile named !!!! I want my gamertag don't have this **** number in game !!! THANK YOUU FOR NO SUPPPORT MICROSOFT !...
  3. Reverting back to normal

in XboX Insiders
    Reverting back to normal: Anyone know how big an update would be if I revert back from the alpha stage back to current non insider's dash. submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  4. How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed: Thanks to a troll I was wrongfully communication banned on the 13 and its currently the 18. How much longer will it take for someone to review my case? d7614e5a-b57f-4b41-887d-d587bb2ce1f7
  5. Is it normal for the # not to apply everywhere? I find this function not practical in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it normal for the # not to apply everywhere? I find this function not practical in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  7. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...
  8. To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...: Hi there, can any one help me as my parents set up parental controls years ago when i was younger and we are trying to take it off parental controls and restrictions but my mum doesnt know how to...
  9. the success that appears as notifications is normal?

in XboX Insiders
    the success that appears as notifications is normal?: submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...