NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT]

Discus and support NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bahti(), Jan 21, 2019.

1. bahti()
    bahti() Guest

Xbox GamePass servisi kullanmak için ödemeye kredi kartımı ekledim ve ödeme talebinde bulundum fakat reddetti bu sefer telefondan ödeme yaptım oldu ama sıkıntı şura ki normal paranın 8 katını ödedim ve bu sorunla karşılaşmama rağmen hiçbir xbox destek makalesi
    işime yaramıyor çünkü ben kartımdan çekilen parayı nasıl alacağımı bilemiyorum çalışanlarınızın tek yaptığı makaleden makaleye hoplatmak . Şu iade zımbırtısını anlayamıyorum zaten şimdi bana bütün paramı mı verecek yoksa sadece 1 tl mi lütfen en kısa sürede
    yetkililer bana ulaşsın gerek mailden gerek kartımdan!

[Translation - To use the Xbox GamePass service, I added my credit card to my payment and refused it, but this time I refused to pay the phone but I have paid 8 times the amount of normal money, and although I've encountered this problem, no xbox
    support article works because I don't know how to get my money back from my card. all he does is skip the article from his article. I don't understand the refund of the refund I already gave me all my money or if you only need 1 tl, please contact me as soon
    as the authorities need to mail me from my card!]

:)

bahti(), Jan 21, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Merhaba,

Bu konuda Xbox desteği.

Canlı sohbet:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Telefon Numarası: 0850 390 2777

Teşekkür ederim!

[ Translation }

Hi there,

Please contact the official Xbox support about this.

Live chat: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Phone Number: 0850 390 2777

Thank you!
  3. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Bahti!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your subscription for Game Pass under control.

Now, if you got charged multiple times, I would suggest first trying to get a refund by visiting Request

an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    as soon as possible. After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

Now, to make sure that you're indeed paying for the right number or subscriptions or for the time that you had intended to, I would get out your Order history off of
    account.microsoft.com, or visiting
    customer support
    and having an agent help outline what may have happened.

If you can, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped out.

Thanks for reading!
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Android games with xbox achievements

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Black Ops Talk.......So far.

Yeah, 8 man "normal" zombs COULD be fun (or a nightmare), LOL.
  6. LifeSong-97DBBEE2-FD Win User

The next double xp weekend

The next DLC is scheduled for 8/27 (Tuesday). The next Double XP weekend will likely be 8/23 to 8/26 and the next Double Weapon XP weekend will likely be 8/30 to 9/2. This is assuming they keep with their normal schedule.
Thema:

1. NORMAL ÖDEMENİN 8 KATI PARA ÇEKİLMESİ[8 FLOOR MONEY SHOOTING OF NORMAL PAYMENT] - Similar Threads - NORMAL ÖDEMENİN KATI

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  4. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  5. Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.: Hey, Anyone else unable to upgrade to ultimate? See images. [img] I click this, but when I get to the next page, the join button is greyed out and gives a NO ENTRY symbol when hovering....
  6. If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?

in XboX Insiders
    If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?: Hi there! I’m having some issues w/ windows sonic on my xbox one x and i think it might be caused by a preview build. I was wondering if i just went back to the public OS version, would i be...
  7. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  9. Can normal xbox live players ban people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can normal xbox live players ban people: My friend said he recored a party chat where the Community conduct guidelines were broken (they could get banned if they said that in a message) so could my friend submit that recording somewhere...
  10. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...