Northgard

Discus and support Northgard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone know how to get the achievements to pop in northgard ...they are not popping....seeing if its a known issue....anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StelarDag, Jan 24, 2020.

1. StelarDag
    StelarDag Guest

Northgard

anyone know how to get the achievements to pop in northgard ...they are not popping....seeing if its a known issue....anyone

:)

StelarDag, Jan 24, 2020
  2. StelarDag Win User

Northgard

thanks but I since found out that the achievements in Northgard were working until an update a month or so ago scrambled the achievement unlocking and it has yet to be fixed
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Northgard

You may google around the web or check Youtube, normally you will find out how. Good Luck!
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

Northgard

Sometimes when I've had trouble I will check on YouTube and see if I can find a guide of someone getting the Achievement that I'm after, to ensure that I'm actually doing it correctly. Just an idea!
  5. StelarDag Win User

Northgard

thanks but I since found out that the achievements in Northgard were working until an update a month or so ago scrambled the achievement unlocking and it has yet to be fixed
  6. BraddingoHD Win User

Northgard

You can log this to Microsoft Support, sometimes there is an issue with your account syncing to the servers.
Thema:

Northgard