Nostalgia Mode

Discus and support Nostalgia Mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Favourite games have always been RPGs - love adventuring in a world an uncovering its secrets. The Elder Scrolls series have always been high on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraveSir Paul, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Nostalgia Mode

Favourite games have always been RPGs - love adventuring in a world an uncovering its secrets.

The Elder Scrolls series have always been high on the list, along with the Mass Effect series and the Fallout series of games (even F76 - it is awesome with some friends).

:)

BraveSir Paul, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

Nostalgia Mode

I had so much fun with Shadows of the Damned and yet so sad that the sequel was never made.
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Nostalgia Mode

mine would be the old resident evil games or parasite eve even silent hill those games back then were scary
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Playing Super Nes with my friend till next day until when we notice was already morning
  5. TattBear Win User

Nostalgia Mode

My first and most loved game was Asteroids on the Atari 2600. I still play it today and at the time I thought it was the most amazing game ever. :)
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Spent a lot of hours playing many many games!! Every type of game!!! Some of my favs include Halo Games... Mortal kombat games... Need for speed & Forza games.... And all grand theft games... Have great memories of all of them
Thema:

Nostalgia Mode

1. Nostalgia Mode - Similar Threads - Nostalgia Mode

2. Xbox One: VRR Enabled Causes Issue with ALLM TV Picture Mode On All the Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: VRR Enabled Causes Issue with ALLM TV Picture Mode On All the Time: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  4. Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken: Since the other thread got locked, this game just received an update and expansion but the multiplayer is completely broken for some people, myself included. I can play Gears 4, Overwatch,...
  5. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  6. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?: I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 9e9c1a34-1fce-44e9-a49b-9e547edbed3a
  7. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  8. Broken "auto low-latency mode"

in XboX Insiders
    Broken "auto low-latency mode": I'm not sure if it's The Insider build or the recent update to my TCL Roku TV that caused this. But Auto low latency mode is no longer selectable in my Xbox settings. I went to play Rock Band this...
  9. Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.: I always have my xbox on energy saving mode but now it does the instant start up as if it were on instant on. I even checked and set to instant on and back and no luck. Its just annoying is all...
  10. Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 About Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack A new texture pack using the textures from the old version. Don’t worry if you are a new player. You might not feel...