Nostalgia Mode

Discus and support Nostalgia Mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Favourite games have always been RPGs - love adventuring in a world an uncovering its secrets. The Elder Scrolls series have always been high on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraveSir Paul, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Nostalgia Mode

Favourite games have always been RPGs - love adventuring in a world an uncovering its secrets.

The Elder Scrolls series have always been high on the list, along with the Mass Effect series and the Fallout series of games (even F76 - it is awesome with some friends).

:)

BraveSir Paul, Jun 20, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Nostalgia Mode

I love play Assassin's Creed 2 and brotherhood, the story of Ezio Auditore is amazing.
  3. ViniReis Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Gold axe on Mega drive( sega genesis) used to finish this game with my dad
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Nostalgia Mode

I miss the goold old days when you played mp games fo run, not loot boxes or any kind of dinner. And trolls got kicked.
  5. J0hnsta115 Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Playing world at war zombies with friends was a blast. First time I ever really stayed up late (and continued to do so bc we had so much fun).
  6. yobrizo Win User

Nostalgia Mode

hello, i remember project Gotham series... id love this game
Thema:

Nostalgia Mode

1. Nostalgia Mode - Similar Threads - Nostalgia Mode

2. Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode: Hi! I got Star Wars Battlefront II for Christmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can't play the game in co-op mode - When I select 'co-op' the screen dims and eventually returns the...
  3. Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?: Good evening or morning, I was sitting here playing some Xcloud games and it never occurred to me to inquire... Is MP for the Xbox or PC? I wouldn't minding joining some streamers that do Halo on...
  4. An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode

in XboX Insiders
    An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode: This Idea Allows The User Of The Xbox 360 to Download an app Developer mode activator This Mode Would Allow The Use Of HomeBrew And Mods For Games But when the mode is activated It Would Block...
  5. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  6. Instant-on mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant-on mode: Can I unplug the power cord when my xboxones is in instant on mod? I'm from Japan,and I'm not good at English. Sorry. 5320068e-3270-4cda-acc8-2511bfc22313
  7. Not downloading when off (instant on mode)

in XboX Insiders
    Not downloading when off (instant on mode): Morning all, So thought this was a rather strange one, yesterday before I went to bed I started a download on a pretty big game, and due to that decided to let the Xbox download over night....
  8. Xbox Store VRR Titles Filter Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store VRR Titles Filter Mode: There needs to be a way to search for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) titles in the Xbox Store. I see selection for HDR and 4k, but nothing for VRR. With TVs and game systems supporting this, along...
  9. Dev mode, nothing working after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev mode, nothing working after reboot: So I put my xb1 in dev mode. Sideload a bunch of programs apps and such. Everything works. I saw a few mentions in retroarch threads about having to reinstall after a power off... But all my...
  10. Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 About Nostalgia-Craft Resource Pack A new texture pack using the textures from the old version. Don’t worry if you are a new player. You might not feel...