Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

Discus and support Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Oct 19, 2019.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my dislike of it.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Oct 19, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Dashboard Update

The only people that have dashboard updates, are part of the Xbox Insider Preview program. These dashboards are experimental.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Dashboard gripe

Not a fan of the new dashboard, it is slow and clunky but we have to accept it unfortunately!
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

TDM, People are seriously terrible.

FACT: Anyone in COD with a K/D over 2.0 dashboards regularly.
Thema:

1. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0 - Similar Threads - fan Experimental Dashboard

2. Xbox one X Fan running at max power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Fan running at max power: It just started out of nowhere... one day i turned on my xbox and the fan suddenly started whirring like crazy, the next time i turned it on, it was whisper quiet again. But now im getting...
  3. CALLING ALL CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS/FANS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CALLING ALL CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS/FANS: Everything in the game seems nice and easy to unlock compared to past ones. I never really check to see what I have to do to unlock things. as I seem to always randomly be unlocking stuff anyway....
  4. Xbox fan issues (fan and console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan issues (fan and console): okay so I have a xbox one I got it (I think) in the december of the launch year and ive used it alot, and now a days the fan in the console starts to act like its overheating and kick into high...
  5. Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485: Hoping it's a great end to the newest Master Chief trilogy and that they tie in the story from Halo Wars 2 as well (although that may be wishful thinking). I just really want a great game and...
  6. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...
  7. Xbox One Fan Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fan Issue: I came home from work and the Xbox One was off. Problem is, the fan was going full blast. So loud I could hear it over my podcast with loud headphones. I was tired so I did a hard power down...
  8. Changing ceiling fan speed causes xbox one s to flicker on the tv screen???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing ceiling fan speed causes xbox one s to flicker on the tv screen???: Hi, I have searched forums to see if this is common, with no luck in finding an aswer. To cut to the chase: Xbox functions normally as long as I don't change my ceiling fan speed from one...
  9. New X1s ticking fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X1s ticking fan: I think I've posted about this issue before with a previous Xb1s that I owned. So, I've had 4 of them and they've all had to be returned due to the same issue. From different stores as well. I'm...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway: While I realize I don't really have a snowballs chance in H3ll of winning, I can't get this +1 to pop. I've been playing Gears Ultimate Edition and have unlocked 6 Achievements in the past 14...