Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

Discus and support Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/And_You_Like_It_Too, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This was much easier than having to keep up constantly with what is going to be, and has already been, removed from GP on a weekly to monthly basis.

And yeah, I have enough games installed and play some infrequently enough that I wouldn’t otherwise know without booting up every single game to see if it still works.

submitted by /u/And_You_Like_It_Too
    [link] [comments]

/u/And_You_Like_It_Too, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Jay O. Win User

Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game

sometimes when games removed from gamepass, it happens.

completely remove and install it?
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

App Removal

McDAYGO,

Unfortunately there is not. Any icons that appear as transparent with the cloud icon indicate that they are games/app not installed and available to install. To my knowledge there is not a way to remove anything from the cloud as this is essentially your
    save/download history now.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

can you give me the list of the games provided in the subscription of game pass

There are over 100 games available currently on xbox gamepass and you can upgrade to gamepass ultimate when I last checked for a pound. New games are added and removed each month and you will have to have xbox live gold to be able to take full advantage
    of this amazing offer. Well worth a go, I have over 100 installed games and more than half of them are from gamepass.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions

Check your ready to install games. I'm not sure if Gamepass games go there after you delete them. As far as installed games I'm not sure just by looking at the tiles. It'd be a nice little touch to have a GP icon on them.
  6. MayoNazed Win User

Xbox Live game with minimal updates

There are several games to choose from. Cluck your gamepass icon and choose from an array of games. Itll specifically tell you the play mode
Thema:

Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

1. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the... - Similar Threads - fan update removed

2. Xbox fans squealing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fans squealing: Hi i have been playing xbox for about 2 years this is my second xbox all of a sudden i hear a squealing sound from my xbox one s it is driving me crazy i’m not sure how to fix the problem i was...
  3. Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm: Hello I have a well ventilated clean xbox one x. Until recently everything was fine, now the console will show down due to overheating during more intense destiny 2 bosses. (I only play one game...
  4. My Xbox fan is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox fan is broken: So I have had this Xbox since 2017, The Xbox One S. And I thought the sound was normal until it started getting worse and it would overheat. I noticed it getting worse around 2018-2019 and I put a...
  5. Xbox one X fan issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan issue: Hi :-) I have literally just bought a brand new XBox one X. NOTE: it is on energy saving mode. The fan will not turn off after the console is switched off or after a hard reset. I would...
  6. Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox One S console. Recently when I would start the console the console has developed an issue I believe regarding the fan. For some reason now it makes a really...
  7. Xbox one X fan is loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan is loud: Ive noticed the fan being really loud while playing red dead redemtion 2, witcher 3, or gears 4. I play with a mix of headset or sound system so not sure if its done it the whole time ive had the...
  8. What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...: What will it take for Microsoft's Xbox arm to fully support Kinect 2.0 on Xbox Series X? Would a Kickstarter Campaign, Digital Petition, or the Xbox Insider Feedback get this question answered?...
  9. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) pulsating fans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) pulsating fans: So for the past week I noticed an imperfection with my system. The unit's fan is pulsating or revving up and down like that of a car engine. It's the equivalent of someone repeatedly tapping the...
  10. XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update: Ok so I obviously have a weird screw face question here ... Since the last alpha ring update I've got a weird issue with my XB1X, when I put it into standby mode at night to go to sleep,...