Not a question, but a complaint

Discus and support Not a question, but a complaint in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using XBL since like 2007 or something along those lines. I had a gamertag[Mod removed] under an email(example123) that I used to use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaJoseph2, May 2, 2019.

1. Not a question, but a complaint

I've been using XBL since like 2007 or something along those lines. I had a gamertag[Mod removed] under an email(example123) that I used to use. Somewhere along the line I made a new email(new-email) because that email was from like 7th
    grade and really embarrassing. In 2013 I let my sister use that email to sign up for her own XBL account[Mod removed]. It was for a month trial and it was a trial account. Since that I had be using that same email address(new-email) for logging
    into my PC among other things microsoft related.

I never realized having a kid sister use your email would lead to so many problems down the road. I have contacted Microsoft a handful of times about having this issue fixed: Taking my actual gamertag[Mod removed] and having it under my current
    email(new-email). It's apparently impossible unless I delete the microsoft account(new-email) I actually use, waiting 30 days, and then doing some other stuff I didn't bother to listen to. 30 DAYS?!?! WHY IS THERE NO DELETE BUTTON FOR A MICROSOFT GAMER TAG?
    Even FACEBOOK allows you to delete your data after you send them a letter, but not Microsoft? The ONLY way for a GT to be unbound is to request a deletion of an entire account and working magic after 30 days.

That is [Mod removed- profanity]and completely unacceptable. I'm not asking for a mountain to be moved. I can't be the only one who has ever wanted a XBL account deleted. Please, Microsoft, allow me to switch emails or SOMETHING. This is
    2019. Do better.

:)

JoshuaJoseph2, May 2, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

You can change your Xbox Profile email, I have done it myself using the Change Email Signin solutions
    page.
  3. JoshuaJoseph2 Win User

So, if I'm understanding your issue, you want to use your old email with your current gamertag, they've given you a solution that will work, it just won't work fast enough for you.

Is that the gist of it?
    Won't work quick enough, and I have other things on this account already that I don't want to lose.
  4. ADrunkCanadian Win User

complaint question

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.

[/quote]

both devs should constantly look out for older games as well as the new ones. no reason why the can't they are just too lazy and hide behind their twitter accounts posting about comic books they bought the day before.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

complaint question

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Complaint question

Hi, click their gamertag and go to "file complaint"
Thema:

1. Not a question, but a complaint - Similar Threads - question complaint

2. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...
  3. Otázka ohľadom kúpy hry[Translation-Question about buying a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Otázka ohľadom kúpy hry[Translation-Question about buying a game]: Dobrý deň, chcem sa opýtať ako to funguje so zľavami s xbox live gold členstvom. Príklad poviem kúpim si hru za 7€ v zľave a vyprší mi potom následne o pár dní členstvo live gold. Budem môcť hrať...
  4. Xbox App (Beta) PC Save Files Questions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) PC Save Files Questions.: Is it intended that uninstalling a game automatically deletes all save game files? Because that's what the "Xbox App for PC (Beta)" is doing. Just tested it by installing a game, making a save,...
  5. Question denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question denied: I asked a simple question and when I came back to see replies back I got this: Access Denied. What happened? Where did I go wrong? 38de2f0c-33b0-4e13-8c9a-7dec5b0bcc18
  6. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  7. Questions about Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about Headsets: Hello all, My girlfriend and I were looking to stream on Mixer. We were wondering if there was a way of equipping two mics locally so that we can both be heard on the stream? (for example, is it...
  8. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  9. XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question: Hello there Microsoft Community! i'am a bit confused.....let me try to explain: I owned several Games from the GFWL era ( SSFIV Arcade Edition, Bioshock 2, Bulletstorm, Resident Evil 5, Street...
  10. Upload studio question/Possible complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio question/Possible complaint: I want to make a multi clip video using upload studio, which gives you 5 slots for different clips. I don't need all 5 slots, I only need 2, yet it will not allow me to upload unless I use all 5....