Not a question, but a complaint

Discus and support Not a question, but a complaint in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using XBL since like 2007 or something along those lines. I had a gamertag[Mod removed] under an email(example123) that I used to use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaJoseph2, May 2, 2019.

1. Not a question, but a complaint

I've been using XBL since like 2007 or something along those lines. I had a gamertag[Mod removed] under an email(example123) that I used to use. Somewhere along the line I made a new email(new-email) because that email was from like 7th
    grade and really embarrassing. In 2013 I let my sister use that email to sign up for her own XBL account[Mod removed]. It was for a month trial and it was a trial account. Since that I had be using that same email address(new-email) for logging
    into my PC among other things microsoft related.

I never realized having a kid sister use your email would lead to so many problems down the road. I have contacted Microsoft a handful of times about having this issue fixed: Taking my actual gamertag[Mod removed] and having it under my current
    email(new-email). It's apparently impossible unless I delete the microsoft account(new-email) I actually use, waiting 30 days, and then doing some other stuff I didn't bother to listen to. 30 DAYS?!?! WHY IS THERE NO DELETE BUTTON FOR A MICROSOFT GAMER TAG?
    Even FACEBOOK allows you to delete your data after you send them a letter, but not Microsoft? The ONLY way for a GT to be unbound is to request a deletion of an entire account and working magic after 30 days.

That is [Mod removed- profanity]and completely unacceptable. I'm not asking for a mountain to be moved. I can't be the only one who has ever wanted a XBL account deleted. Please, Microsoft, allow me to switch emails or SOMETHING. This is
    2019. Do better.

:)

JoshuaJoseph2, May 2, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

You can change your Xbox Profile email, I have done it myself using the Change Email Signin solutions
    page.
  3. JoshuaJoseph2 Win User

So, if I'm understanding your issue, you want to use your old email with your current gamertag, they've given you a solution that will work, it just won't work fast enough for you.

Is that the gist of it?
    Won't work quick enough, and I have other things on this account already that I don't want to lose.
  4. ADrunkCanadian Win User

complaint question

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.

[/quote]

both devs should constantly look out for older games as well as the new ones. no reason why the can't they are just too lazy and hide behind their twitter accounts posting about comic books they bought the day before.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

complaint question

I like World at War better than Black Ops. I'd like to see the same level of security on there that this game has. Oh well, only took several titles to figure out the system should be policed. Better late than never I guess.
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Complaint question

Hi, click their gamertag and go to "file complaint"
Thema:

1. Not a question, but a complaint - Similar Threads - question complaint

2. 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    2 questions: I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I...
  3. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  4. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  5. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  6. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question: For you guys and girls who play NBA 2K. I have a question. I play mostly play now online and I play as the Memphis Grizzlies. Ja Morant is our new rookie and starting PG. What can I do to get use...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play Anywhere questions.: Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza Horizon 4, and theyre on 2 different accounts...
  8. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  9. 2 Part: Question and Complaint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Part: Question and Complaint.: So this is going to have 2 parts, ultimately I am looking for an answer or guidance. The 2nd is a complaint for Microsoft. --- Rockstar released the new DLC for GTA 5 and since then I have not...
  10. Upload studio question/Possible complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio question/Possible complaint: I want to make a multi clip video using upload studio, which gives you 5 slots for different clips. I don't need all 5 slots, I only need 2, yet it will not allow me to upload unless I use all 5....