Not a question but a statement

Discus and support Not a question but a statement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well, I wasted a good hour restarting my xbox today when my media remote stopped working properly. I changed the batteries, restarted my xbox, did a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoBo zoom, Feb 5, 2020.

1. GoBo zoom
    GoBo zoom Guest

Well, I wasted a good hour restarting my xbox today when my media remote stopped working properly. I changed the batteries, restarted my xbox, did a hard restart, and still, the one-guide button failed to work. I finally checked the "what's new" update
    features to learn MS made this button programmable - a good thing. EXCEPT THEY DISABLED THE BUTTON BY DEFAULT. I can't BELIEVE someone actually DECIDED to make equipment no longer function - and no warning, no suggested items, no warning, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is one of the most irresponsible update" rollouts I've ever seen in my 62 years of life. SHAME on you MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T CAUSE YOUR EQUIPMENT TO STOP WORKING - ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

GoBo zoom, Feb 5, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'd definitely provide feedback on this, it could have been a simple mistake.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can post suggestions on how to improve the service at the xbox reddit page.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Definitely provide feedback as it helps them with future roll outs.

They may not realise it would be an issue for instance
  5. Vinniebe86 Win User

If you give feedback that will help do better.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

COD GHOSTS

Is this a question or statement?
Thema:

1. Not a question but a statement - Similar Threads - question statement

2. question

in XBoX on Consoles
    question: My custom xbox controller is broken. My RT button gets stuck and my LB button sometimes doesn't work. how do I fix this? 289c5ed5-703c-4771-b1a0-8ce770b8e0a8
  3. can someone answer me this question please

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone answer me this question please: whats the xbox support phone number 98aadf50-b49d-4da5-a7f0-42f7049e3792
  4. Storage question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage question: So storage question. due to my son we have two xboxes in the house. currently i have 2 x 2tb ssd’s, one for each. Seems pointless to continualy buy hard drives so my question is. is there a...
  5. I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft: i buyed today minecraft 10windows edition and i have miencraft on ps4 ,can i play from pc and ps4 together with 1 account microsoft 22772eed-f33e-4055-ba51-a0ebe3e53db1
  6. Question: Do you think my Xbox One X will still play all my apps, games, and content on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Do you think my Xbox One X will still play all my apps, games, and content on...: Just like the United States Department of Homeland Security has their reasons for having Friday, October 1st, 2021 as the official date for when they start fully enforcing the REAL ID Act of 2005,...
  7. Question about changing gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about changing gamertag?: tl;dr at bottom Recently my account was compromised and one of the things they did was change my gamertag. The original gamertag was longer than can be used with the new character limit (you can...
  8. Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.: Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have had it) and now my elite v2 controller not...
  9. Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?: Hi, I used to play Xbox for many years and I remember being a decent level tenure. I haven’t renewed Xbox Gold for around 2 years because I haven’t played, will I lose my old tenure level if I...
  10. Let me ask you just one question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let me ask you just one question.: Why did you remove that feature of swapping emails on the Xbox 360? It doesn't work anymore. It wont work for anyone. Why did you remove that feature on the Xbox 360?...