Not able to Access Fortnite.

Discus and support Not able to Access Fortnite. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to my Fortnite. Getting this message "Unable to sign in into your Xbox Live account" and this message is coming only specific... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abhi0786, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Abhi0786
    Abhi0786 Guest

I am not able to connect to my Fortnite.

Getting this message "Unable to sign in into your Xbox Live account" and this message is coming only specific in Fortnite

Tried all possible options:

1) Network setting offline and online

2) Hard Boot to Fortnite.

3) Uninstall and install again.

4) Take out all Cables and restart the console.

After trying all these possible option, still, I am getting the same error message.

Please suggest !!

:)

Abhi0786, Apr 14, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

The system has been having issues at times on various games during lockdown, they it again today and see if it is resolved
  3. tobuscus205 Win User

Hi, do you purchase an Xbox live subscription? An Xbox live subscription is required to play fortnite.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

V bucks not appearing

All the content on the Microsoft Store for Fortnite is for the Xbox One version of the game. So yes, you need an Xbox account to be able to access the content you purchased for Fortnite.
  5. XBF George L Win User

How do i get the crossplatform to show on my fortnite settings?

Hello

As of right now child accounts are unable to play cross platform on Fortnite. You can contact Epic Games for more information here

Fortnite Support Center
    . You can get on any adult account and be able to access those settings. This is something that is being looked into and more information will be released as soon as it is available.

Thanks for reaching out
  6. ilyasaitikkou Win User

FORTNITE

Mais c'est bénéfique pour nous qui n'avons pas le gold et pour les autres qui l'ont payer car quand leur abonnement sera terminer il pourront profiter pour jouer fortnite sans le gold. Comme la fait ps4 et Nintendo switch car l'un de vos employer et l'un
    des employer de fortnite ont dit que on pourra accéder fortnite sans le gold prochainement. J'espère que vous m'avez compris. Et je pense que plusieurs personnes se sont plaints que cette fonctionnalité ne soit pas accessible.

[Translation - But it is beneficial for us who do not have the gold and for the others who have to pay because when their subscription will be finished it will be able to enjoy playing at Fortnite without the gold. Like the fact PS4 and Nintendo switch
    because one of your use etl'un of Fortnite have said that we will be able to access fortnite without the gold soon. I hope you understood me. And I think several people have complained that this feature is not accessible. ]
Thema:

1. Not able to Access Fortnite. - Similar Threads - able Access Fortnite

2. I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.

in XboX Insiders
    I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/mhart181 [link] [comments]
  3. I updated my console this morning and have not been able to access anything other than this...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated my console this morning and have not been able to access anything other than this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/psymon-u [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know if you will be able to access your beta worlds if u uninstall beta on...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if you will be able to access your beta worlds if u uninstall beta on...: Please help I can't play with my friends with beta so I want to know if I'm safe to uninstall submitted by /u/geodoflo [link] [comments]
  5. As stated in the Microsoft Services Agreement, you will no longer be able to access any...

in XBoX on Windows
    As stated in the Microsoft Services Agreement, you will no longer be able to access any...: Can someone please help me im getting very depressed about this .my account was lock do to i dont know im a gamer on xbox live years of achievement save data progress my games are on that account...
  6. Only one account is able to access XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only one account is able to access XBL.: Only one account on my Xbox is able to use XBL Gold, however when this user is signed in all the rest of the accounts have access to XBL Gold. I am currently unable to join parties or create them....
  7. Not able to access my hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to access my hard drive: i have an xbox one and i got game pass recently ive only had it for two months and i have 5 or so games that i own a physical copy of. Im currently house sitting and i dont have access to their...
  8. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store: I am running R6 on Xbox One and currently cannot access this section of the store. I've done a search online and have found no other similar issues for anyone else. Can anyone please advise on any...
  10. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...