Not able to access my hard drive

Discus and support Not able to access my hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an xbox one and i got game pass recently ive only had it for two months and i have 5 or so games that i own a physical copy of. Im currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer1234645, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Gamer1234645
    Gamer1234645 Guest

i have an xbox one and i got game pass recently ive only had it for two months and i have 5 or so games that i own a physical copy of. Im currently house sitting and i dont have access to their internet and when i sign into my profile it says something about
    you need internet to do that, it still lets me sign in but it wont let me see anything on my hard drive nor does it let me run the games i have disks for. Has anyone else run into this problem? Its very frustrating that i cant access my hard drive now without
    internet even for games where i own the disk and i can only assume its because of game pass. any help would be great.

:)

Gamer1234645, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

3. rubricgary Win User

Forza 3 DLC broke my hard drive now I can't use anything!

That's the thing, I can't access the hard drive to be able to delete it..!
  4. anthony nowlan Win User

Questions about downloading Xbox Live Profile onto new Xbox 360

Will I be able to access my download history on it as I had DLC for several games on two 12GB Hard Drives that I used with my current Xbox.
  5. KevA UK Win User

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

My understanding is that if you have both Reach and CEA installed to your 360's hard drive, either game disc will be able to read maps from the hard drive ...

... so, if you have the CEA disc in your 360, it will be able to access the multiplayer maps from Reach and vice versa ... but I could be wrong!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Don't know what to do with my xbox 360 S

Have you tried removing your hard drive and then starting up the console without it?

If it works its more likely a hard drive issue which would be cheaper to replace.

Are you able to access the hard drive at all to be able to delete any corrupt files?

The xbox 360 E does not have a hard drive,as far as i know,so you would probably still have the same problem if you use your old hard drive.
Thema:

1. Not able to access my hard drive - Similar Threads - able access hard

2. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store: I am running R6 on Xbox One and currently cannot access this section of the store. I've done a search online and have found no other similar issues for anyone else. Can anyone please advise on any...
  4. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  5. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  6. Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?: New Xbox owner... I've added my very young children to our family and set up the controls as advised... But when I log in as one of the children I am still able to access the Settings Menu ? I...
  7. I am not able to access DLC I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to access DLC I purchased: I game share with my brother and he bought Ark survival evolved. I then bought the Add-on Aberration on my account. So now it is not letting me access the Add-on even though I purchased it. How am...
  8. When will I be able to access Xbox services again ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will I be able to access Xbox services again ?: Hello, I got suspended for 14 days for an non-conform gamerpic and I should have been unsuspended today ( 3 a.m). The problem is that nothing changed and I cannot access multiplayer and...
  9. Child Accounts not able to access Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts not able to access Minecraft Realms: Using a child account my children aren't able to see the family realm they have been invited to. Neither on XBOX One X nor on Windows 10. They can see the invitation, but they aren't able to...
  10. Anyone else not able to access the Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else not able to access the Events: For weeks now I can't access any events. What's up with that? 8e9c3b26-3cea-40a6-bf0f-22bacf88bb4f