Not able to browse or download apps

Discus and support Not able to browse or download apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am not able to browse for apps, not even get to the apps market place... How can I download all the streaming apps that now Xbox 360 has for free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatinySugar1, Dec 24, 2014.

1. SatinySugar1
    SatinySugar1 Guest

Hi, I am not able to browse for apps, not even get to the apps market place... How can I download all the streaming apps that now Xbox 360 has for free on the Xbox Live Account?? Help please!!

:)

SatinySugar1, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Eissa Adel
    Eissa Adel Guest
    "No Apps" displayed after click on "Browse App" and got error message

"No Apps" displayed after click on "Browse App" and got error message

"there is not item , this content may be restricted on this Xbox or this account " so I'm not able to browse any apps to install it

Eissa Adel, Dec 24, 2014
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

Hi!

On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag, go to "Apps", and then select "Browse Apps" or
    "Search Apps". Browse or search for the "Red Bull TV app", select the app and
    then select "Download".

DominumStige, Dec 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There is currently an issue with browsing the Xbox Video and Music Stores. Perhaps the App store is affected as well. Keep an eye on the support page for when the issue is resolved.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

There is currently an issue with browsing the Xbox Video and Music Stores. Perhaps the App store is affected as well. Keep an eye on the support page for when the issue is resolved.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  6. CatJarrett Win User

Not able to browse all movies on app...why?

You are not doing anything wrong. The 360 app only shows a very limited selection of available programs for whatever genre/category. It truly sucks, and only seems to have gotten worse with the update, but thats how it is.

Oh and it's a Netflix thing, not a Microsoft thing.
  7. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Not able to browse all movies on app...why?

I'm afraid I haven't found a way to do this, search is your only option for the rest of the movies that don't display in the app. Of course, you need to know what you are looking for using search so it isn't a great solution. You can search by movie title
    or by an actor/actress or director but I think that's it. So when I want to browse I usually just use my computer and add it to my list from there, I don't like the 360 version of Explorer.
  8. DominumStige Win User

XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

Hi!

On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag, go to "Apps", and then select "Browse Apps" or
    "Search Apps". Browse or search for the "Red Bull TV app", select the app and
    then select "Download".
  9. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

1. Not able to browse or download apps - Similar Threads - able browse download

2. Only one account is able to access XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only one account is able to access XBL.: Only one account on my Xbox is able to use XBL Gold, however when this user is signed in all the rest of the accounts have access to XBL Gold. I am currently unable to join parties or create them....
  3. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...
  4. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  5. Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...: I bought this game and played it for 15 minutes so I requested a refund. The refund was denied because the product was used. But in this picture you can see it says if a game leaves you wanting...
  6. Squad - not able to see or join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Squad - not able to see or join: Hi, I am not able to join or play in quad in fortnite game. Any idea , why this is happening 0b7f4ac5-bb49-4a3a-bd23-c0a1840f318b
  7. For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.: Every time I try to change my xbox profile picture I get an error or try again later. PLEASE FIX. 97c9e586-dbcf-4aee-a4e4-a75ec8192556
  8. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  9. Not able to use the Insider Hub on a Windows 10 computer

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to use the Insider Hub on a Windows 10 computer: I am trying to get the Minecraft beta for my world on Windows 10, but because my account is run through my dad's, it says that an adult has to accept the terms. How do I fix this? Does my dad have...
  10. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...