Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cannot buy Xbox Game Pass with my MasterCard, it says having trouble processing your request. Please help. 6f2335aa-4992-4e41-a7b2-990767a5c478 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SameerAbbasi, Sep 9, 2019.

1. SameerAbbasi
    SameerAbbasi Guest

Cannot buy Xbox Game Pass with my MasterCard, it says having trouble processing your request.

Please help.

:)

SameerAbbasi, Sep 9, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Check with your bank, or the data you entered in the coneole registry if there is nothing wrong, or does this error only appear when it is with the gamepass?
  4. SameerAbbasi Win User

I do have the money to buy the game pass, I am trying to get the 2 months package for 2$ and I can't get it, same goes for 1 month.
  5. JPayne9901 Win User

hey there. have you got enough money in your bank to make the payment? if so please make sure you have typed out your details correctly if you have done that then as Wetemuh has said this may be an issue with your bank :)

hope this solves your issue
  6. Wetemuh Win User

You will need to contact your bank.
Thema:

1. Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - able buy Game

2. Every game i buy on my xbox i should be able to easily get on my PC as well.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game i buy on my xbox i should be able to easily get on my PC as well.: Why should i have to pay for a game 2 times if i want it on both depending on who i play with that night after all its not my fault its not cross platform so i can just play on my pc on all games...
  3. Not able to buy games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to buy games online: Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong spot, but was directed here by the support system. I am trying to buy a game. Sounds simple, apparently not. The console itself cannot find a single...
  4. Not able to buy 360 'Games with Gold' games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to buy 360 'Games with Gold' games: Hey, Everything I try to register the 360 Games With Gold games using the website I get a popup asking for a payment method, even though the game is free. I have registered my PayPal account, and...
  5. We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One.: We should be able to buy backwards compatible 360 games on the Xbox One. I think that is a huge opportunity that Microsoft is leaving on the table. They could be the Free games with gold, the...
  6. Not able to access shop (not loading properly) to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to access shop (not loading properly) to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game.: Getting the shop could not be loaded properly message when trying to buy keys in Microsoft Bingo game. f0f85583-c7c7-4d60-a23e-15ad10b6e0eb
  7. Am I able ro buy downloadable games and comtent before receiving my Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able ro buy downloadable games and comtent before receiving my Xbox One X?: Hi all Unfortunately my Xbox One X will arrive sometime end November, beginning of December. I was wondering however if it would be possible to already buy downloadable games and DLC content...
  8. Not able to buy xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to buy xbox 360 games: Here's my issue. It's Spring-Sale, so i wanted to buy some games. I had no problems buying Xbox One games, but when i tried to buy a Xbox 360 game (Mass Effect), i always got the error: "Es tut...
  9. not able to buy games on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to buy games on xbox: hey guys, ive had an on going issue for the last two weeks where i can not purchase games on the store.. ive tried using my xbox, computer, and phone. i can buy dlc stuff like add ons but cant buy...
  10. Not Being able to Pin Games you plan on buying....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Being able to Pin Games you plan on buying....: I find it inconvenient that I am not able to Pin Games I plan on buying, like I use to on my Xbox one, before the update. -Does anyone else feel the same way ? f7b8f6f0-79be-4bfb-8633-13875eb77d3c