Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update

Discus and support Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the Alpha-uppdaterad yesterday I have not been able to connect any controller or headset to my Xbox Series X. I have tried following devices: -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/howmanyspeedsdoesit, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update

Since the Alpha-uppdaterad yesterday I have not been able to connect any controller or headset to my Xbox Series X.

I have tried following devices: - Xbox controller with USB-C - Xbox controller with micro-USB - Xbox Wireless Headset

When I try to pair these devices it will not find each other. When I plug in a cable the controllers are still not found.

Would be appreciated if this could be sorted out as it limits my ability to use the console.

submitted by /u/howmanyspeedsdoesit
    [link] [comments]

/u/howmanyspeedsdoesit, Jan 11, 2022
  2. dr.cataclyst Win User

EA servers

I am having the same issue now. Have not been able to connect to the EA servers since the last xbox update
  3. Zithe89 Win User

Connection Problems since last update

Are you using a Microsoft Network Adapter or built-in wifi from a Slim Console? In either case, there's a possibility that the wifi receiver (whether it's an adapter or built-in) could be going out. Also, I usually suggest getting something called a powerline
    adapter which makes your home electricity outlets a network source. This mimics a hard line connection for internet and can give you the answer you need. Please let us know any results you get.
  4. aileronroll Win User

Connection Problems since last update

Hi there! The code 8007274C refers to a problem to the update not processing correctly. Here's a couple of steps to take to fix the problem:

1. Try the update again. Sometimes, it usually takes a couple of tries in order for the download to work correctly.

2. Make sure your connection to the internet and XBOX Live is up and running. To do this, just click on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../connection-issues

3. If that doesn't help, you may have to clear your system cache again. To do this, here's the link:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. If that doesn't work, you may have to remove the hard drive or memory unit. If you are using a memory stick, just remove it from the console, wait for 5 seconds, then re-insert it again. For the hard drive, just click on this link here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
    Then, just try the download again.

5. If those still doesn't work, you can download the update file by USB flash drive or CD or DVD. Again, to do this, just click on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

6. If for any reason your console still doesn't work, just contact Microsoft support by clicking on the link:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hope this helps!
  5. daxas01 Win User

Since last update - connection issue

Okay, gonna try that after work, I'll let you know and thx for the reply.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Since last update - connection issue

Hey Daxas, very sorry to hear about the connection issues! Before we dive too deep into this thing, let's try a simple solution. Can you please go into the memory section of your console, and then delete your gamer profile (PROFILE ONLY)? After that, try
    re-downloading it. Let me know if this helps! :-D
Thema:

Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update

1. Not able to connect any devices since last Alpha-update - Similar Threads - able connect devices

2. Not able to connect to xbox live multiplayer in Halo infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to xbox live multiplayer in Halo infinite: I am getting the Teredo is unable to qualify and network is blocked errors. I have been through all the troubleshooting steps for checking registry entries, host files etc found here:...
  3. Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends arent able to join my worlds. Unable to connect to world: So I have been having this issue for a while now. My minecraft and xbox friends arent able to join my worlds. They try and join but it just says unable to connect to world and sometimes when i...
  4. Mandos de Xbox en PC [ Not able to connect multiple Xbox controllers to PC]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mandos de Xbox en PC [ Not able to connect multiple Xbox controllers to PC]: Resulta que tengo varios mandos de Xbox en mi casa y quiero conectarlos via USB y que sean independientes. Pero cuando juego me los pone juntos, que puedo hacer, llevo intentandolo y buscando...
  5. Minecraft Un able to connect to word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Un able to connect to word: Last night i was able to join my friends world today i tried and keeps saying unable to connect to world please help 84055556-f8b7-4be3-b614-ae09ba5e50b1
  6. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  7. No one is able to connect to my Minecraft worlds on there screen it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one is able to connect to my Minecraft worlds on there screen it says unable to connect: my minecraft worlds are multiplayer and no one can join them amd me and my friends are on the same version 7044c96c-3458-471c-a15b-07daefe2d749
  8. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  9. Not able to stream my console if both devices are connected to LAN

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream my console if both devices are connected to LAN: Is it just me or the stream feature for Xbox Series S does not work if the android device and the console are both connected to the router via Ethernet? My setup works well for xCloud, smooth...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.: My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game. 2f47fbb8-a4c3-449f-be8c-3d1b2c60f040