Not able to connect console to Roku TV using wireless WiFi.

Discus and support Not able to connect console to Roku TV using wireless WiFi. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Not able to connect console to Roku TV using wireless WiFi. Tried Fix it and it said to make sure my modem isn't filtering out my console's MAC... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MockBug58170376, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Not able to connect console to Roku TV using wireless WiFi.

Tried Fix it and it said to make sure my modem isn't filtering out my console's MAC addresses.

:)

MockBug58170376, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    can't connect to xbox live when using hdmi cable

Is your TV connected via wifi as well? I'm thinking there is a relationship between your TV's wireless connectivity and the Xbox. Could you try turning off the wifi adapter on the TV and see if your console is then able to connect?

Miss Portia, Jan 30, 2017
  3. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Miss Portia Win User

can't connect to xbox live when using hdmi cable

Is your TV connected via wifi as well? I'm thinking there is a relationship between your TV's wireless connectivity and the Xbox. Could you try turning off the wifi adapter on the TV and see if your console is then able to connect?
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Roku

Hey there Mark! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Just to be sure we all understand, how do you have your Roku connected to your TV?

If your Roku is connected directly to your TV without being connected to your Xbox One console at all, it sounds like you might need to get in touch with Roku support about the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be here to help! ^_^
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

TWC TV app

Hey there asol21,

Have you tried to remove and redownload your profile yet to see if that helps? Are you using a wifi connection with the console or a wireless connection? If you're wireless, try bypassing the wifi and use a wired connection to see if that helps.

Let us know!
  7. irekski Win User

Bluetooth Headsets

that is because the console does not use bluetooth to connect your controller nor official wireless headsets it uses the wifi receiver on the console. or technically wireless 802.11b/g/n
  8. Arminator Win User

Internet is not fast on my XBOX One X

Is your console connected via an Ethernet cord or via WiFi?

If it's a wireless connection, be aware, that network speed via WiFi is dependent on several factors: Is your Router 802.11ac capable? If so, does it support MIMO? Otherwise only one antenna and channel is used to transmit data, and if multiple WiFi devices
    interact with the WiFi, the speed of the WiFi decreases with the amount of devices using the WiFi.

Also, the more wireless interference is introduced (number of walls between your router and the console, and the amount of metal around your home causing "echoes" in the WiFi signals, or neighboring WiFi networks or wireless devices that interfere with your
    WiFi connection.

That being said, WiFi is always a bad choice for high performance networking.
Thema:

1. Not able to connect console to Roku TV using wireless WiFi. - Similar Threads - able connect console

2. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  3. Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss: Hey, So I've noticed that I'm not the only one who has one/more of these problems, but here's what's happened: I've been playing several backwards compatible 360 and Original games on my Xbox...
  4. Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.: We have all of our privacy settings open to join eachother. The crossplay will not work at all. We have tried everything possible so far to do. And we do have a stable internet connection at both...
  5. Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome: In one of my game i need to change the setting of privacy to be able to play multiplayer. Sadly im not able to click on the bottom sign in on the xbox.com and even tho im sign in on the...
  6. Not able to connect when invited to play with others in private settinh

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to connect when invited to play with others in private settinh: When trying to connect with an invite I get an error message box that says unable to connect. Any idea how to fix. Internet is fine, game pass is working, etc. The game is Monopoly Plus...
  7. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  8. Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.: Hey there, me and my friend are connected and "friends" on xbox live on computer, but when we are both signed into our xbox, only one of us can see that we are friends. On my console, 360 Elite,...
  9. Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE: When I check network setting it says xbox live is unavailable but when I go online to the website its available. f6a81e82-9a11-43e6-a351-d397a180aaaa
  10. xbox not able to connect controllers to

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not able to connect controllers to: I have been using a controller on my Xbox for a while now and when my brother wants to borrow the controller for his Xbox he is unable to connect any controller to his, both wireless and by USB...