Not able to connect to internet

Discus and support Not able to connect to internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On going issue connecting game to internet when have no other issues with internet. This is clearly an issue the game itself is having and would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UvealRecord5302, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Not able to connect to internet

On going issue connecting game to internet when have no other issues with internet. This is clearly an issue the game itself is having and would be nice if it would get fixed or will quit the game.

:)

UvealRecord5302, Oct 13, 2018
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Not able to connect to Internet

Hi there Wartek! Could you please feel out this information for us so we can better assist you? Thanks! Not able to connect to internet :)

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

@DrMartha! I'm sorry to hear about your issue, but in order for us to assist you, we would prefer that you start your own thread about your issue so we can fully address the problem. Not able to connect to internet :)

iNb4 Ownage, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Not able to connect to Internet

I just got a new xbox 360. It works perfectly fine just that it doesnt connect to the internet! I have another xbox 360 in which works when i connect to the internet though the other one doesnt. I put the right password and have done everything else the
    intrnet told me but it just doesnt want to connect!!! Help!!!!!!!

AntiShadowPower, Oct 13, 2018
  4. UKBob64
    UKBob64 Guest

Microsoft solitaire. The event contest feature does not load and instead after running idle for a minute displays the message "internet connection required". This is the same on my windows 10 App and IOS App. Notably, my internet connection(s) work just
    fine, hence it is clearly a snafu of the game.

UKBob64, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Roman Friar
    Roman Friar Guest
    Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.

Roman Friar, Oct 13, 2018
  6. Lv2CozHell
    Lv2CozHell Guest
    I cannot login to the Solitaire World Events frequently. It always starts at 7:00am CST and often shows "Internet Connection Required" but obviously I am connected. I have tried resetting the app in the advnaced settings. My gamertag is logged in but the
    "Word Events" wont load.

Lv2CozHell, Oct 13, 2018
  7. I have the same issue and it does not appear to be an xbox issue, because I have tried accessing the event directly without going through xbox. Also the daily challenges are working fine going through xbox. So it must be an issue with accessibility to
    the Solitaire World Tour Event. Please fix.

SmokingMonkey20, Oct 13, 2018
  8. Not able to connect to internet

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - "Internet connection required" eventually shows up in event box although I can access Xbox site through clicking my avatar image at top of page. No other Internet access issues. Tried the reset button for the app in settings
    but still no connection after it completed.

Steven E Blake, Oct 13, 2018
  9. ELTALADRITO
    ELTALADRITO Guest
    maybe the game has servers problems

ELTALADRITO, Oct 13, 2018
  10. I am having the same issue trying to connect to the Xbox store. Getting error code 0x80072F30, but that code is not listed for xbox error coding.

MTHRTUCKER3420, Oct 13, 2018
  11. I just contacted Microsoft support and the techie helped me solve my problem with the following steps:

1. Press Windows button + R on your keyboard

2. On the run box type MSRESET

3. Wait for it to show Microsoft Store

4. Then close everything and restart your computer

I am now able to play the Solitaire World Tour Event in Microsoft Solitaire Collection!

SmokingMonkey20, Oct 13, 2018
  12. moisan(2)
    moisan(2) Guest
    Ll the Daily's would work but not the Event ones. Then they started working, but not the EVENT ones stopped working. Saying no connection to the internet, but the Daily's work and so do all my other APPS!!!

moisan(2), Oct 13, 2018
  13. Not able to connect to internet

Thank you Moisan(2),

obviously they worked on the Problem. Abt. 2 hours after your note, Microsoft Solitaire Collection ran in good shape.

Thanks again and enjoy your day.

Burchard

Burchard H.C.HALLE, Nov 5, 2018
  14. reforc3 Win User

Not able to connect to internet.

I said that because I tough you don't get a enough signal to config the network, but if you get good signal is good, you save the step of coming closer to the modem
  15. itake ekati Win User

Not able to connect to internet.

Also if I have the tablet or the labtop in my room and they get a good signal and the xbox shows that the connection is good. then what could be the problem?
  16. VibroPlex Win User

Not able to connect to Internet

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox and unplug the power supply cord from the back of the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with
    no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Plug in and turn on the Xbox.

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need as requested above.
  17. ELTALADRITO Win User

maybe the game has servers problems
  18. Lv2CozHell Win User

I cannot login to the Solitaire World Events frequently. It always starts at 7:00am CST and often shows "Internet Connection Required" but obviously I am connected. I have tried resetting the app in the advnaced settings. My gamertag is logged in but the
    "Word Events" wont load.
Thema:

1. Not able to connect to internet - Similar Threads - able connect internet

2. Not able to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to internet: Ive had this issue for about 3 days now i have tried every solution nothing has worked my xbox will not connect to the house internet but will to my mobile data I need some help off anyone maybe...
  3. Need to be able to play WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION after first login and play with xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to be able to play WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION after first login and play with xbox ...: Dear developers, The game has an offline mode, but whenever I want to start the program without internet connection. it tell me the game must be executed under internet connection. What a...
  4. Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live: I'm able to connect to the internet but not to Xbox live I've tried so many things and none of the has work please help on how to fix this problem f1b54949-022a-4d95-bc08-2c3e6fc2e3ff
  5. XBOX LIED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STILL PLAY GAMES WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO STILL PLAY GAMES WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!!!: Do you remember those campaign ads between playstation and xbox, especially the one about being able to play games off line? We xbox users were so angry about xbox saying you had to have an...
  6. xbox not able to0 connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not able to0 connect to internet: xbox cannot connect to internet has been working fine for several years but n9w not working wireless setup have tried all solutions listed but still no connection router working internet...
  7. Getting a New Modem And not being able to connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a New Modem And not being able to connect to the internet.: Hi. I just got a new modem Yesterday my Xbox one is not able to connect to the internet. I can reset my modem and i get internet, but then it kicks me off 3 minutes later. I have no clue what...
  8. Xbox ones have open nat and strong internet connection but I'm not able to connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ones have open nat and strong internet connection but I'm not able to connect to ...: So here's the situation that I couldn't find anything on. I have two xboxs connected to the same router but to different wifis due to the router having a 5ghz and a 2.4ghz. So one Xbox is...
  9. Setting up the Xbox One without being able to connect it to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up the Xbox One without being able to connect it to the internet.: I am presently at University and we have the kind of internet where you must open a browser and log into to gain a connection because of this I am unable to do the initial setup on m Xbox One. My...
  10. Would I be able to use an Xbox One with NO internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would I be able to use an Xbox One with NO internet connection?: My 360 is on its last leg, and I don't want to buy another 360 if I could upgrade to the Xbox One. That being said, I'm not sure if i can even play an xbox one. I heard it requires a day one patch...