Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE

Discus and support Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I check network setting it says xbox live is unavailable but when I go online to the website its available. f6a81e82-9a11-43e6-a351-d397a180aaaa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Mahone, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE

When I check network setting it says xbox live is unavailable but when I go online to the website its available.

:)

Andrew Mahone, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Charlie vx Win User

Not able to connect to Xbox Live

Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information

-

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Visit Microsoft account.
    -
    Note If you forgot your password or can’t sign in by using your password, Reset your password.

-

1. Click Edit security info.
    2. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
    3. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    4. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again
    for more information on this error code: click
    here

-
    Sorry I can't help you more than point you in the right direction.

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Not able to connect to Xbox live

Ah got ya, ok when you run the xbox live connection test exactly where does it fail and as Eambo asked do you see any error code at all, you usually see an error message at least. You could try the connection troubleshooter.

-

support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution
  4. Eambo Win User

Not able to connect to Xbox live

Hi Kieran,

Can you give more detail as to your issue? Where are you unable to connect? Does it show any particular error message or, more usefully, an error code? (EG: 800111111). Please provide as much detail as possible - thanks! :)
  5. Minotaur-26CAC84E-FE Win User

Not able to connect to xbox live?

Only thing I don't understand is that the WiFi network isn't affected. I reset to defaults and still the Wired connection isn't working for this xbox. I switched over to my other xbox that doesn't have the new dashboard and it connected just fine with
    the ethernet cable.
  6. Minotaur-26CAC84E-FE Win User

Not able to connect to xbox live?

Yes. I have tried everything. This last little update made me unable to connect via Ethernet. I have to play on the WiFi with 6 other computers on the same network.
Thema:

Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE

1. Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - able connect LIVE

2. Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass: I've just got a new XBox 1, and got free trials of both xBox live and gamepass. However, Only I am able to use this to go online or download software. There are two other accounts, one of which is...
  3. Not Able to connect to xbox live even once for 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to connect to xbox live even once for 2 years: Hi, I bought an xbox 360 kinect 2 years back and have not been able to login to xbox live even once.I tested my connections and everything is fine.Currently am getting the error code...
  4. Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live: Im Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation on my xbox one but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live even though im connected to the same wifi and i have gold...
  5. Not able to connect xbox live, but well connected to the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect xbox live, but well connected to the network: Hi, I tried to connect today to my account on xbox one S, and i have an error message saying that i am not connected to the network and suggest to check connection. I did the test, and...
  6. Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live: I'm able to connect to the internet but not to Xbox live I've tried so many things and none of the has work please help on how to fix this problem f1b54949-022a-4d95-bc08-2c3e6fc2e3ff
  7. Not able to connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to Live: Am I the only one having issues? I've reset my Xbox, and now I've tried deleting/redownloading my profile. I can't even redownload my profile now. I'm not having any other issues with my internet,...
  8. I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, error code 8015190A and ...: Good morning, as I commented I have the problem of not being able to connect to Xbox Live, and apply the solutions on the page and none helped me, the error code is 8015190A, I hope to have your...
  9. Was able to connect to XBox Live yesterday.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was able to connect to XBox Live yesterday.: So I got a new debit card a few months ago and I forgot to update my payment info. I cannot connect to Xbox Live Gold or to the Division. today. I promptly went and paid for a full year of Xbox...
  10. Able to connect to live, but unable to log into it on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to connect to live, but unable to log into it on 360: Hi there. So the problem I'm having is that on my xbox 360, I have full internet connection, and am able to connect to live, except that my character/avatar/user is no longer connected to my...