Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome

Discus and support Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In one of my game i need to change the setting of privacy to be able to play multiplayer. Sadly im not able to click on the bottom sign in on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by julienlessard, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome

In one of my game i need to change the setting of privacy to be able to play multiplayer. Sadly im not able to click on the bottom sign in on the xbox.com and even tho im sign in on the https://beta.support.xbox.com/ .
    So any tips would be greatful.

:)

julienlessard, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

If your account is a child account, only the adult account linked to your account can change the privacy settings.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

but i wont take me to this it always send me to https://beta.support.xbox.com/ .
    Log in with your account, in the top right corner click on your photo and then on My Microsoft account, on this page you will find the settings options for you to change.
  4. julienlessard Win User

5. julienlessard Win User

how do i know what email is it
  6. AliImtiaz Win User

The email is associated with the Gamertag. Also you could go to your xbox and go to custom settings in family settings. Hope I helped.
Thema:

1. Not able to connect to Xbox on chrome - Similar Threads - able connect chrome

2. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  3. Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss: Hey, So I've noticed that I'm not the only one who has one/more of these problems, but here's what's happened: I've been playing several backwards compatible 360 and Original games on my Xbox...
  4. Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.: We have all of our privacy settings open to join eachother. The crossplay will not work at all. We have tried everything possible so far to do. And we do have a stable internet connection at both...
  5. Not able to connect when invited to play with others in private settinh

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to connect when invited to play with others in private settinh: When trying to connect with an invite I get an error message box that says unable to connect. Any idea how to fix. Internet is fine, game pass is working, etc. The game is Monopoly Plus...
  6. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  7. Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect on Xbox live with a friend.: Hey there, me and my friend are connected and "friends" on xbox live on computer, but when we are both signed into our xbox, only one of us can see that we are friends. On my console, 360 Elite,...
  8. Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to XBOX LIVE: When I check network setting it says xbox live is unavailable but when I go online to the website its available. f6a81e82-9a11-43e6-a351-d397a180aaaa
  9. xbox not able to connect controllers to

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not able to connect controllers to: I have been using a controller on my Xbox for a while now and when my brother wants to borrow the controller for his Xbox he is unable to connect any controller to his, both wireless and by USB...
  10. Not able to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to internet: Ive had this issue for about 3 days now i have tried every solution nothing has worked my xbox will not connect to the house internet but will to my mobile data I need some help off anyone maybe...