not able to find the screen recording video

Discus and support not able to find the screen recording video in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having trouble in finding the screen recording. I recorded the video using in built screen recorder of window 10. I was recording ms teams screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwatiKumari#1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. not able to find the screen recording video

I am having trouble in finding the screen recording. I recorded the video using in built screen recorder of window 10. I was recording ms teams screen but recording automatically stopped and later when I searched that file, it is not present in captures
    folder.

:)

SwatiKumari#1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Game Bar

then it looks like gamebar recorded in 1080p fullscreen but shrank the video input and the rest is just black screen, ill dig a bit to see if i can find a solution
  3. XtrmGothamGamer Win User

Home Invasion happens during Xbox Live match

been even better if it was kinect game and it was recording the video at the time..then they would see who it was and have there face and be able to get and find them
  4. MaxwellCrystal Win User

Xbox App Game DvR "Your PC does not meet hardware requirements to record" Error

It's weird when I was randomly able to record one day then within that same day while trying to record a video I'm no longer able to record the video even though I didn't do anything to my computer via updates.
  5. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  6. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

xbox

I didn't able to understand what you said please tell me in detail

can I use xbox to record intellij or not

if not please tell me the screen recorder to record screen
Thema:

not able to find the screen recording video

1. not able to find the screen recording video - Similar Threads - able find screen

2. My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot: Recently my xbox couldn’t find my IP address and couldn’t connect to xbox live. After three days the problem solved itself, but now the problem is back and i want an immediate fix cause I don’t...
  3. I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.: I have a couple questions, I own Xbox one X this past April my Windows 10 account got a permanent ban. We all know that Outlook is the linked to our Xbox, my Xbox live profile there was nothing...
  4. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  5. Xbox One X E102 Error Constantly Cycling. Not able to find a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 Error Constantly Cycling. Not able to find a fix: So my xbox One X randomly glitched up and then shut down. Upon reset it gave me System Error E102 xxxxxxxxx. I’ve tried each method described in the xbox support, including an offline update to no...
  6. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  7. xbox live rewards referral - not able to find friend's gamertag to refer them.

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards referral - not able to find friend's gamertag to refer them.: I am trying to refer my friend for gold to do the quest but her gamertag does not appear when I log into the rewards page. fa0d8eef-31ca-4a4b-b741-2881a74740e4
  8. hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. ...: hello . Hello, I was told there was a free trial for Xbox Live but im not able to find it .. its my first time using xbox live could you help me ? 8992bf39-4661-4a67-b52b-6e975c6a3336
  9. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one: can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a
  10. Microsoft MUST be able to find the serial number of my Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft MUST be able to find the serial number of my Xbox 360...: My Xbox One and Xbox 360 were stolen, so they could be resold to buy heroin. I contacted MS support, and they said they couldn't do anything without the serial numbers. I managed to find the XB1...