Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

Discus and support Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarGazeer, Oct 13, 2019.

1. StarGazeer
    StarGazeer Guest

Hi,

I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops! What happened to this page?”

My subscription is active, my creditcard is connected (and I have tried removing it and reconnecting it) but nothing have worked. I am located in Denmark. I bought another Xbox360 game via the Store on X yesterday, so it only seems to Bolt.

Anybody else having this issue?

:)

StarGazeer, Oct 13, 2019
  2. YamiDragoon Win User

I have the same problem, for the 3rd consecutive XBox 360 Games with Gold game!

I tried reaching out via chat and e-mail but the customer support treats me like I'm an idiot.

They tell me how to download it via console and tell me to use a credit card.

Firstly: Via browser, I do not need a credit card at all!

The problem is, that all the XBox 360 Games with Gold Games just keep loading upon "buying" them infinitely.. so they never count as bought..!

And secondly, in some countries, it is NOT the norm to own a credit card..

I feel like the customer support doesn't really care and I am really pissed off,

because I missed out on 3 games that are supposed to be mine for free,

and it seems that Microsoft doesn't even care about fixing that issue at all..!

I am a loyal XBox gamer, being a gold member since like.. 12 years..

But slowly I am having my doubts thanks to a few things.......
  3. StarGazeer Win User

Thanks. I have tried clearing the browser cache to little avail.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there StarGazeer,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there is an issue with downloading the Xbox 360 games with gold.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions
    on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Hope this helps.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The game is available in your region so that's not the issue. Please try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Some games is not available in all regions. As the required licence rights was not acquired at the initial launch of the game.

We are also not able to "claim" the Games with Gold game of Bolt in my country, South Africa.
Thema:

1. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold - Similar Threads - able Bolt Games

2. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  3. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  5. 에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]: [img] 이런 팝업이뜨면서 실행이 안되네요. 확인좀 부탁드 요[Translation-I can't run these pop-ups. Thank you very much.] 46a41228-e2d9-4cf6-bf9e-db741e7c0e1f
  6. Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to log into Mine Sweeper, Sudoku, Mahjong, Wordament: As of yesterday, I am unable to log into Microsoft casual games on PC (Windows 8.1). The games open, but the automatic xbox games login fails (endless spinning wheel), and there seems to be no...
  7. Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...: I bought the digital version of the new modern warfare over a week ago. I have not been able to install it since due to one of the packs being corrupt. So i requested a refund and bought the...
  8. Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?: I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one upstairs one down. So I'd like to be able to...
  9. Still be able to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still be able to get a refund?: So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game a42eb970-f883-4bc1-8910-d5848ebb5d0c
  10. Not able to play any games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play any games on Xbox one: I am not able to play any games on Xbox one , neither installed or new installed games on Xbox I am not able to play, When launch the games , it bring me back to home screen. I have also...