Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

Discus and support Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarGazeer, Oct 13, 2019.

1. StarGazeer
    StarGazeer Guest

Hi,

I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops! What happened to this page?”

My subscription is active, my creditcard is connected (and I have tried removing it and reconnecting it) but nothing have worked. I am located in Denmark. I bought another Xbox360 game via the Store on X yesterday, so it only seems to Bolt.

Anybody else having this issue?

:)

StarGazeer, Oct 13, 2019
  2. YamiDragoon Win User

I have the same problem, for the 3rd consecutive XBox 360 Games with Gold game!

I tried reaching out via chat and e-mail but the customer support treats me like I'm an idiot.

They tell me how to download it via console and tell me to use a credit card.

Firstly: Via browser, I do not need a credit card at all!

The problem is, that all the XBox 360 Games with Gold Games just keep loading upon "buying" them infinitely.. so they never count as bought..!

And secondly, in some countries, it is NOT the norm to own a credit card..

I feel like the customer support doesn't really care and I am really pissed off,

because I missed out on 3 games that are supposed to be mine for free,

and it seems that Microsoft doesn't even care about fixing that issue at all..!

I am a loyal XBox gamer, being a gold member since like.. 12 years..

But slowly I am having my doubts thanks to a few things.......
  3. StarGazeer Win User

Thanks. I have tried clearing the browser cache to little avail.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there StarGazeer,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there is an issue with downloading the Xbox 360 games with gold.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions
    on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Hope this helps.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The game is available in your region so that's not the issue. Please try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Some games is not available in all regions. As the required licence rights was not acquired at the initial launch of the game.

We are also not able to "claim" the Games with Gold game of Bolt in my country, South Africa.
Thema:

1. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold - Similar Threads - able Bolt Games

2. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...
  3. Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?: I was one of those lucky guys who pre-ordered the Xbox Series S in the Microsoft Store, and I want to ask: Can I live stream on Xbox Series S without using a capture card? I already know I can...
  4. Will the Xbox Series S in any way be able to access/play physical media?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Xbox Series S in any way be able to access/play physical media?: I have a lot of physical discs and I would like to ask if there are any plans to transfer the physical copies of games to digital in the near future. If not, will there be any kind of support for...
  5. Not being able to clip on Fullscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to clip on Fullscreen: I have Xbox game bar but I try to take a clip in fortnite on full screen but all it does is record audio and I have the thing to record background but it dosent. 73151f3c-1c91-4c86-8ddd-cfb9247397f7
  6. Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?: I have an older screen I currently use for my Xbox One S and would like to know if the Xbox Series can downscale itself just like the Xbox One. Asking about both the S and the X....
  7. Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to pre order (when available) the Xbox series x using Microsoft account credit ?: Hi guys. i was wondering if you can use your microsoft account credit to preorder the new xbox series x when it becomes available to pre order ? 708813a6-f275-4e50-8b0a-2b8ed4c62802
  8. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  9. purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing Microsoft Store but not able to purchase XBOX ONE: Hello I have given my son a gift card for £15 which he has redeemed on the Xbox One. it is showing in his Microsoft account. However, when he tries to purchase items on Fortnite it says he does...
  10. I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.

in XboX Insiders
    I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/mhart181 [link] [comments]