not able to get feed back on my controller

Discus and support not able to get feed back on my controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi iv been trying to load my proof of purchase for my xbox with no success can I please get another way to contact u guys as I'm not able to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThurlowEverts, Oct 16, 2020.

1. not able to get feed back on my controller

Hi iv been trying to load my proof of purchase for my xbox with no success can I please get another way to contact u guys as I'm not able to use my xbox due to the controller not working correctly. if u guys do not respond I will b forced to return the
    the xbox for my cash back. u can reach me on my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ThurlowEverts, Oct 16, 2020
  2. PauloRodríguez Tapi Win User

Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro USB cable for Xbox One control from PUBG on PC]

Hello and thanks for the feed back,

Any type of cable? Can I use a generic cable without runing any risk of damaging the controller?

I have read that it can damage my controller.

Thanks.
  3. LiveJOKER ACE Win User

Match Making

thanks for the feed back guys i was able to get into a match quick by selecting quick match instead of a ranked match

so maybe you guys should try that
  4. Fyer Win User

Official steering wheel set up

The official MS Feed back wheel is great. I was able to get my hands on another one after my old one burnt up because of a poorly made game. I did race allot over the last week and the feel of that wheel is great.
  5. welks au Win User

Unable to share game clips to activity feed

Thanks Quimby, I can now post to the activity feed. I cannot however see my activity feed on the xbox one dashboard. How do I get it back? As said, all I can see is what my friends are playing and the leaderboard, there's no activity feed.
  6. BryanRacz Win User

Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only got back Console

Yeah I was able to find where to get a power cord sent but not where to get my controller back :(.

Really weird to think it was my fault sending everything back....
Thema:

not able to get feed back on my controller

1. not able to get feed back on my controller - Similar Threads - able feed controller

2. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  3. Will Series S|X be able to correctly detect keyboard & mouse adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series S|X be able to correctly detect keyboard & mouse adapters?: Hi all! Apologies if this has come up, please re-direct me if I've missed something. Since enabling KBM support on Xbox One, there has been an influx of gamers using adapters such as XIM to use...
  4. Not able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play online: so I wanted to play Minecraft with my friend on xbox but the world never showed up to him, I added him, checked my privacy settings, but nothing, I could join from my phone but he couldn't, any...
  5. Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game: Whenever I try to make a purchase for the game it starts to go through to paypal, then a page opens showing what I will be charged and when I hit next a page opens wanting me to add and address...
  6. Not being able to report someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to report someone: Me and this guy got into an argument and we were sending messages back and forth. He insulted me so I retaliated. He reported me and I got suspended, but it doesn't let me report his message even...
  7. Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players

in XboX Insiders
    Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players: I'm 100% certain this problem started after the latest console update, but when I enter a party I can see the other party members profile pics illuminate to show they are talking, but I hear...
  8. My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot: Recently my xbox couldn’t find my IP address and couldn’t connect to xbox live. After three days the problem solved itself, but now the problem is back and i want an immediate fix cause I don’t...
  9. Not able to use my microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to use my microsoft balance.: When i go to purchase what i want it says "Get started! Add a payment method" and i'm like what? I have my credit card inserted and money in my Microsoft Balance and it wont give me the option to...
  10. Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?: Hi, I won Microsoft sweepstakes and I would love to post a screenshot on my activity feed does anyone know how to do this cheers? 34a7a93a-67ca-4291-ab0e-4dfdcaf79972