not able to install a microsoft app on my pc

Discus and support not able to install a microsoft app on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install the Microsoft solitaire collection app, it says I own this app and can install it on this pc but then I get an error that reads:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FearsomeGalaxy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. not able to install a microsoft app on my pc

I tried to install the Microsoft solitaire collection app, it says I own this app and can install it on this pc but then I get an error that reads: your purchase couldn't be completed. something happened and your purchase can't be completed. error code:0x8e5e021f
    what does this mean and how can I fix it?

:)

FearsomeGalaxy, Jan 29, 2014
  2. GaryHugo
    GaryHugo Guest
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

Me Too Additional Info: Besides my avatar not being able to sign in, I get a diagnostic that "This In App Purchase is no longer available". Microsoft Jigsaw has the same issue. Other Microsoft games (solitaire, minesweeper, ultimate word) seem to login
    just fine and I can login to XBOX directly. I am on the latest Windows 10 on a PC. I have performed a deinstall/install but that did not fix the issue.

GaryHugo, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Downloads and installations from microsoft store for Games on XBOX LIVE

Used to play Microsoft Bingo and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC. Started having issues with them and uninstalled them thinking they had to be updated. Went to Microsoft Store and tried to download and install them on my PC. Says I have both in que
    to be downloaded. Will not download and I get a Error Code 0X80D02017 for both. Updated the store app to. Still able to play Microsoft Jackpot. Been trying to resolve for a few days now with no luck. Game Tag fluffy granny 16 Would like to get some advise
    please on what to do. Thanks

fluffy granny16, Jan 29, 2014
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

Xbox to PC

If any of the games are Play Anywhere title`s you will be able to install them through the Microsoft Store App on your PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass for PC Install Button Not Functioning

Have you downloaded the new Xbox app (not the companion app)? You should be able to download them through their instead of through the Microsoft Store app. If you haven't installed it, you should be able to get it from here by clicking "Get Started" - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Still No Definitive Edition Code

halo wars 2 ultimate edition includes Halo wars DE. You should be able to find and download the game under ready to install on my games and apps on your xbox one!

On PC check the Halo app or the Download and install page on the store!
  7. Micro666 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

I'm not resetting my entire PC for this. I shouldn't have to. My install was a clean install of Windows 10 updated to the anniversary update. I', a developer and have literally hundreds of programs installed, and also over 114 Windows Store apps (both 8.1
    and 10 apps).

It would take me many days to re-install all of my many applications, and get my PC configured to be "just right" again.

Also another reason for not wanting to reset my PC is that Windows Store apps are crap at backing up data. My family and I have a number of Windows Store games, that when the PC is reset will lost the game save data, as the game save data is stored within
    the apps install dir.

No way I'm resetting.... Come on Microsoft, get it fixed
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Error

I'm assuming you mean the Xbox beta App, so you can play games on Xbox game pass for PC or Ultimate. You need the latest Windows 10 version to be able to install the app, there is no other way. Also that app is only so you can find and install the games
    from game pass easier. You can still find and download the games from the Microsoft store app, but they may not work without the latest version of Windows installed.
Thema:

not able to install a microsoft app on my pc

1. not able to install a microsoft app on my pc - Similar Threads - able install microsoft

2. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  3. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: IM ASKING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUPPORT JUST IGNORED ME...
  4. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: Hey guys! The *we werent able to instal the app (0x8007065E)* occurs at the first try to install the app. the second and more times just stucks itself at *making things awesome*. I installed...
  5. Not able to install Minecraft in my new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install Minecraft in my new laptop: I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 PC for a new laptop. I already have installed Minecraft in one another laptop which I purchased last year. Even after adding the new device, to my account...
  6. We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.: I don't know about you, but I bought my Xbox One X to have the best gaming experience possible. I don't own a 4K TV, but I was hoping to benefit from the upgrades to have better framerates....
  7. Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Version - Not Able to Install on new Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Version - Not Able to Install on new Windows 10 PC: my name is (MOD REMOVED-PERSONAL INFORMATION) . I have a Mojang account where I purchased Java edition of Minecraft few years back . At that time I receive a free copy of the Windows 10...
  8. Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers: Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers. I have tried several methods and none work, drivers will not show up when looking to install legacy drivers....
  9. I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed ...: Was not sure if this belongs under support or Discussion tab in any case, I have not been able to rate my disc game on my xbox one system, please note that my Xbox one system is reading the...
  10. ARK Xbox One client on Windows 10 Not Able to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Xbox One client on Windows 10 Not Able to Install: I purchased ARK survival evolved on Xbox One, then downloaded it to my windows 10 PC, I played for a while exited out, then tried to get back in and it would load for as split second then crash....