not able to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support not able to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased MFS2020 PC version and has not been having issue to play for past few months. Today upon launching (at 'Press Any Button to Start'... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W ZY, Sep 18, 2021.

1. W ZY
    W ZY Guest

I have purchased MFS2020 PC version and has not been having issue to play for past few months. Today upon launching (at 'Press Any Button to Start' page), the game pop out msg asking to login to xbox account. I used my microsoft acct to login and it returns back to 'Press Any Button to Start' page, and it enters Xbox acct login page again when i pressed any button. This keeps on looping without entering the game.

Have tried to check online and tried to contact Microsoft, and no response at all from the call request.

:)

2. Jesse E' Win User

Try this;

STEP 1 — INSTALL PENDING UPDATES

- Click on Start (the Windows icon in the bottom left-hand side corner of your screen)

- Select Settings

- Go to Update & Security

- Stay on Windows Update

- Click the Check for Updates button.

- Wait until the verification is done

STEP 2 — INSTALL STORE UPDATES AND SIGN OUT

- Open the Microsoft Store app on your computer.

- In the Windows Search Bar, type "Store."

- Click on Microsoft Store and select “Open” in the menu

- In the top right-hand side corner of the Microsoft Store, click on the three-dot menu

- Go to Downloads and updates.

- Click Get updates then Update all and wait for the updates to install.

Note: You can turn on automatic updates in the Microsoft Store

To do so:

- Click on the three dots menu, then select Settings.

- Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to On.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. Jesse E' Win User

Just to be clear, you've done the mandatory update?
  5. W ZY Win User

Are you saying that all MFS202 users are affected at this moment? i can understand that if its the case.

thanks for so many advice!

But it doesn't make any difference. I have updated Win to latest version, all the apps in the store to latest, rebooted many times. Issue still same, and nothing happens after clicking 'mandatory update in store .... ok' and rediverted to Store. Nothing show up, automatically or manually..

There is simply nothing in the Store to update.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Yes, I believe it's something to do with the developers
Thema:

1. not able to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - able launch Microsoft

2. No Games are able to launch File System Error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Games are able to launch File System Error (-2015294512): Exactly what the title says, I Couldn't launch any games from xbox gamepass after I reset my computer [img] f0aa903f-e303-4041-99e3-706d2b5f80be
  3. Battlefield 2042 not able to launch via xbox game pass or Ea desktop? Did anyone else faced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 not able to launch via xbox game pass or Ea desktop? Did anyone else faced...: When launching BF 2042 via xbox app or EA desktop I am getting error code : 10011. Did anyone got this issue and resolved it yet? 9abb5638-1fab-4f84-8b71-e62286b2bf4f
  4. not able to launch apps or games on the xbox app on pc ''windows 11''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to launch apps or games on the xbox app on pc ''windows 11'': when I try and launch a game or app on the xbox app it gives ne the error ''Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.'' even though I paid for the...
  5. Havent been able to launch Football Manager Xbox edition on PC in 3 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Havent been able to launch Football Manager Xbox edition on PC in 3 days.: Every time I launch I get an error message saying I cant login to Xbox Live. I've tried all the quick fixes and none of them have worked in the slightest. I actually own the game aswell, not on...
  6. not being able to install and launch certain xbox games

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to install and launch certain xbox games: I tried to run halo mcc and it brings me to the Microsoft page asking me to download gaming services which i already have installed on my pc. I've followed the directions on the official Xbox page...
  7. not able to launch minecraft windows 10 after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to launch minecraft windows 10 after installation: after installing minecraft windows 10 , i am not able to launch it. its not entering into the game. just blank screen comes. how to correct it 5ff8b0a2-c3cb-4064-b139-96e61f9e47e0
  8. Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection": Hi, I have installed Halo: The Master Chief Collection" via the Xbox app, but it won't launch. The error I get is that the PC is unable to open the app "CustomInstallExec.exe". Can you help me...
  9. Since Dec 8 Haven been able to launch Dragonage 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since Dec 8 Haven been able to launch Dragonage 2: Ive been coming here and EA (which is ****) almost daily to ask for help. Problem: white box appears after cinematics stuck on the syncing saved data. And then downloading, the black bar hardly...
  10. Not able to launch any gamepass games off of the Xbox app for PC please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch any gamepass games off of the Xbox app for PC please help: I've had the gamepass for a long while now and have never had any issues and all of a sudden I'm not able to launch any of the games I've installed using the gamepass on PC please help....