Not able to link Discord with Samsung Galaxy S21

Discus and support Not able to link Discord with Samsung Galaxy S21 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I scan the xboxlink QR code, it's just opening the Discord app on my phone. I tried reopening Discord or Chrome, but nothing, Any insights?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gimel182, Jul 29, 2022.

1. /u/gimel182
    /u/gimel182 Guest

When I scan the xboxlink QR code, it's just opening the Discord app on my phone.
    I tried reopening Discord or Chrome, but nothing,

Any insights?

submitted by /u/gimel182
    [link] [comments]

/u/gimel182, Jul 29, 2022
  2. 93tid Win User

Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

Bruh I just say my phones a galaxy s5 aka samsung galaxy s5 stupid bot
    And he just said that Samsung devices are not supported here, so you need to go ask Samsung.
  3. CliffHebert Win User

Freecell Achievement

The first two times was on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I have now done it on a Samsung S5 Sport as well.
  4. A Frozen Poo Win User

Clear this up for me?

Thats same cable as samsung galaxy s3/s4 cable.
  5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

Downloaded Android app but not working on my samsung galaxy ace :(
  6. BrettPines Win User

Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

Bruh I just say my phones a galaxy s5 aka samsung galaxy s5 [Mod removed - Profanity] bot
Thema:

1. Not able to link Discord with Samsung Galaxy S21 - Similar Threads - able link Discord

2. I am not able to login to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am not able to login to my xbox account: Hi, Your support is appreciated to help me to login to my xbox account I'm facing this issue from yesterday its keep asking me to write new gametag after that I receive the error Also I tried...
  3. Not able to space or backspace or even type some letters on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to space or backspace or even type some letters on Xbox: So I play Xbox and when I was on yesterday it was just fine with typing every letter and spacing, but when I got on today the I was not able to be typed unless it was capitalized, and also with...
  4. un able to use mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    un able to use mouse and keyboard: when i play destiny 2 on gamepass pc i can only use a controller if i use mouse and keyboard the game crashes it was working fine 4 days ago 0b097c2d-9ed9-4f2d-be5c-5ffbd35852ed
  5. Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...

in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone be able to share me the QR code for the discord? I had it working and then it...: Now I can’t find the “try discord on console” button in the party menu. It seems that since I’ve already connected the accounts during the preview, it won’t let me start the process over again....
  6. Is there any chance of game pass being able to link to steam so that people can use steam...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any chance of game pass being able to link to steam so that people can use steam...: Hi I was wondering if there was any chance of steam being able to link to a game pass for pc subscription so that we can download games from game pass through steam (developer permitting...
  7. Im not able to link my xbox account to my epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to link my xbox account to my epic games account: When im trying to link my xbox to epic games account (for rocket league) it says "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system xbox linking" and when i contacted...
  8. I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...: I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play with my friends over a settings. How do I get to play with them . 6c32744c-1abb-4f6a-8756-38e18840253b
  9. I want to be able to link my micro with my ps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to be able to link my micro with my ps: I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with sony and then they unbanned my main account and...
  10. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...: Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599