Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X

Discus and support Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried factory restarts, soft resets, reinstalling the game, and I have made sure 100 times that I am trying to load the optimized version for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stevenc19, Apr 20, 2021.

1. /u/stevenc19
    /u/stevenc19 Guest

I have tried factory restarts, soft resets, reinstalling the game, and I have made sure 100 times that I am trying to load the optimized version for series x but I still cannot play the game. After trying to open it I just keep getting sent to the Home Screen with no error message. Is there anyone out there who can help me out??

submitted by /u/stevenc19
    [link] [comments]

/u/stevenc19, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Series X disk compatibility

Hi CarGuyB3N.

Cyberpunk 2077 will download the Series X updated version free via. Smart Delivery, but
    note that COD: Cold War will not if you have the Standard Edition, but you will still be able to play it without the Series X upgrade. You either have to buy a digital upgrade or purchase the Cross-Gen or Ultimate edition of the disc release,
    to be able to access the Series X upgrade download.

4. N33Dhelp Win User

Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  5. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  6. JACKKAV Win User

Who has bought the game, he has to sign in

What is the game in question?

Are you sure you purchased it via the account your signed in with ?

Have you downloaded the correct version for the game you bought?

For eg CoD BO : cold war has 2 versions: an xbox one and a xbox series x version.

But it is possible to play the xbox one version on the series x via backward compatibility.
Thema:

1. Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - able load COD

2. Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game

in XboX Insiders
    Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game: Just became an alpha on the insides on the one S, and each time I start a different game it won't load .Then when i try to reload the game it won't let me. The only thing I can do to fix it is to...
  3. Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one): Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disk (Xbox one) Basically I downloaded and installed Cold War on Christmas day and not been having any issues with the disc/game until now. When I click on...
  4. Not able to load games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load games on Xbox: I sent my Xbox for repair to seevice centre few months ago as it was turning on but not able to see anything on screen. It was fixed and i was able to download the games. Only game kids were able...
  5. Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?: I've pre ordered Cyberpunk physically so the only way I can pre load the game is through the xbox app. I'd rather pre load it now so I can get that 43gb patch out of the way. Every time I try to...
  6. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...: Hello, I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error [img] I have tried to reset the console but still no joy. I am using Xbox one. Any help...
  7. Anyone not being able to load games since new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone not being able to load games since new update?: Since the recent console update I tried loading games both physical and digital on my Xbox One X. Issues range from the game immediately crashing and returning to the home dashboard to the game...
  8. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  9. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  10. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able: just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my...