Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass

Discus and support Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to play the Outer Worlds through Game pass it doesnt give me the option to Continue or Load Game like it normally does. Only to start a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoganMars, Aug 29, 2021.

1. LoganMars
    LoganMars Guest

When I go to play the Outer Worlds through Game pass it doesnt give me the option to Continue or Load Game like it normally does. Only to start a new game. I looked through my save files and the saves seem to be in the right place but still not seeing anything available in game.

:)

LoganMars, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello LoganMars, by your description you seem to be playing on PC, have tried to play up to some point in the game to see if there is an auto-save, or something like that in the Game Menu.

Hello LoganMars, by your description you seem to be playing on PC, have tried playing up to some point in the game to see if there is an auto-save, or something like that in the Game Menu to activate before starting the game?

Best regards,

George C.
  3. Emanuele Artusi Win User

Hi LoganMars,

let me understand better: you had already purchased and played the game, but since you have the Game Pass subscription you can no longer find your saves? Or is it a problem of synchronizations between different platforms (for example console and cloud)?
    It would be helpful if you could give us more details.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

I'm really looking forward to Outer Worlds. Will i load it and play it. Game Pass is really a great thing
  5. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Cannot backup save games

Hi,

Many Game Pass games have their saves in the AppData folder.

I haven't tried Darksiders but I know this is where many saves go as the saves for The Outer Worlds for Game Pass are located there.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\
Thema:

1. Not able to load Save on The Outer Worlds through Game Pass - Similar Threads - able load Save

2. Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X: I have tried factory restarts, soft resets, reinstalling the game, and I have made sure 100 times that I am trying to load the optimized version for series x but I still cannot play the game....
  3. Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game

in XboX Insiders
    Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game: Just became an alpha on the insides on the one S, and each time I start a different game it won't load .Then when i try to reload the game it won't let me. The only thing I can do to fix it is to...
  4. Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disc (Xbox one): Not able to load Warzone on Cold War disk (Xbox one) Basically I downloaded and installed Cold War on Christmas day and not been having any issues with the disc/game until now. When I click on...
  5. Not able to load games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load games on Xbox: I sent my Xbox for repair to seevice centre few months ago as it was turning on but not able to see anything on screen. It was fixed and i was able to download the games. Only game kids were able...
  6. Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?: I've pre ordered Cyberpunk physically so the only way I can pre load the game is through the xbox app. I'd rather pre load it now so I can get that 43gb patch out of the way. Every time I try to...
  7. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...: Hello, I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error [img] I have tried to reset the console but still no joy. I am using Xbox one. Any help...
  8. Anyone not being able to load games since new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone not being able to load games since new update?: Since the recent console update I tried loading games both physical and digital on my Xbox One X. Issues range from the game immediately crashing and returning to the home dashboard to the game...
  9. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  10. No longer able to save game or load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to save game or load: Last night i was playing Fo4, when the game froze. I waited a little while and even though the xbox worked the game stayed frozen. So i restarted the xbox.. Today i started the game as normal and...