Not able to open Flightsimulator 2020

Discus and support Not able to open Flightsimulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased FS 2020 on December 29, 2020 for my PC. I was unable to open and use the simulation. After several attempts I filled out a refund request.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ebby1600, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. Ebby1600
    Ebby1600 Guest

I purchased FS 2020 on December 29, 2020 for my PC. I was unable to open and use the simulation. After several attempts I filled out a refund request. A few days later I received a denial of refund with the reason given that I had used the simulator. So
    I went to control panel to see the list of installed programs on my PC and could not find the simulator listed. I did find one file that had been downloaded on December 29, 2020 and here is the name of the file: Gamelnput Redistribuable Microsoft Corporation
    12/29/2020 808KB 10.1.19041.3906

There an ICON for FS2020 that is displayed on my start menu. I did, on several tries, select the FS2020 icon without success in opening the application. This may be the signal used for the claim I did use the program and the reason for my refund denial.

In addition, I have discovered that my Jetline Systems gaming computer is outdated and falls short of the minimum requirements to run FS2020. That's on me for not checking first. So I am in a dilemma where I can't get a refund and I can't use the simulation
    and currently out $130 dollars.

I am a commercial pilot and flight instructor and would very much like to use FS2020 in my teaching. I am asking for a workable solution from Microsoft where I can, for the time being, get a refund or a credit so I can upgrade my hardware. I sincerely hope
    you can help me out of this dilemma.

Regards

John

:)

2. walterramjet Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

you say "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\FlightSimulator "

however, in my install, there is no "FlightSimulator" in the "Local" subdirectory.

Why wouldn't it install to the same directory as yours?
  3. Ignacio PinedoUU Win User

Flightsimulator 2020 Premium Content missing

Hello
    FrancescCasas Orriol and
    filipmont,

I have two different emails which i use for Windows. The solution for me was to sign out in FS2020 and Sign in again using the email which was used to buy FS2020.

You can sign out by clicking on your nickname on the top right corner of the Welcome tab in FS2020. The dropdown box will give you the option to sign out.

After sign out, you can sign in using the correct email and in my case FS2020 started to download new content which was about 3 to 4 gigs.

In the end my solution was not in the Store but in FS2020.

Hope this helps,

Regards Remco
    I followed yr instructions and now I could download 10 Aicraft and 17 Airports missing in my Premium Deluxe version

Thanks!!
  4. SamisMe Win User

Go to content manager is FS menu and look for undownloaded airports and planes. It was about 6.8 Gb for the prem-deluxe content 👍
  5. FrancescCasas Orriol Win User

I have also the same problem with premium de luxe version.

press any key and don't work. I unistall and when reinstall, doesn't work
  6. DavidHenry9 Win User

Did you get a response yet? I have exactly the same issue!
Thema:

1. Not able to open Flightsimulator 2020 - Similar Threads - able open Flightsimulator

2. I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    I’m not able to open games and Apps when I sign in.: Sometimes when I sign into my account all of the games and apps won’t start up and when I try and report an issue the insider hub doesn’t start either. This could just be my Xbox being old or it...
  3. Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to open notifications?! When I press "A" they simply disappear from...: At least they show up when opening notifications tab again and again, but it's impossible to use them! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...: I recently use the series 11 update on my forza horizon 4 , after that I can't enter the game. The game freeze on the company statement page and than kicks me out , I did try to delete the game...
  5. Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA ...: Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA Access” option ? 6dbe637d-f817-465c-9fe1-400be9e4cd14
  6. Would like to be able to open hyperlinks from Mixer Chat window on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to be able to open hyperlinks from Mixer Chat window on XBOX: Current chat window is very limiting to streamers/viewers. From a streamers standpoint, when submitting links such as streamjar/loots, there is no way for an XBOX user to interact from the XBOX...
  7. I'm not able to open the following applications. News, Weather, Xbox, etc. Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to open the following applications. News, Weather, Xbox, etc. Windows 10: I could not log on my account when Microsoft Gears of Wars 4 released on PC. ***!... f0559cb2-e941-44bf-aee8-6ab18dd96276
  8. how do i protect my 8 years old if i open an account for him to be able to play with him ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i protect my 8 years old if i open an account for him to be able to play with him ...: i don't live with my son, but i would love to multyplay with him and his other brothers remotely he is only 8 and i am afraid whom he can meet and whom he can play when not playing with me or his...
  9. Not able to open or play any games but can watch Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to open or play any games but can watch Netflix: is anyone else experiencing the mis **** where you can't play your games you have installed because they 'take to long to load' it the ones you have downloaded because apparently you don't own the...
  10. No longer able to open ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to open ANYTHING: Like subject says... I cant open a single app. When I do, It tries to load but then kicks back to the main screen. Started this after I uninstalled the division due to having problems with my...