NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

Discus and support NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollywoodSolt, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING

:)

HollywoodSolt, Aug 8, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

XBOX Live versus Game Pass

Live is the service you need to pay to play online. Gamepass is a service which let you play games that are in the gamepass for no extra costs exept the fe for the gamepass.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

gamepass

Hi there,

Subscription items such as Live and Game Pass cannot currently be purchased currency on an account. :(

The payment options accepted can be found
    here
  4. killerkaesar Win User

Games purchases

Yes you keep all of them. *Outside of games with gold*

On a side note Gamepass games however require you to have active gamepass to play them *Unless you already owned/bought them*
    I would like to add that even if you own a Gamepass subscription you need to have Xbox live gold to access online features within the games on the Gamepass program
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Games with gold

The main porpose for gold member is to play online, for hot games we have gamepass.
  6. bowski477 Win User

If I bought game pass will I get free games

If you purchase Gamepass you will have access to download and play any of the titles in the gamepass library while you are a subscriber. If you cancel or let the subscription expire, you will lose access to those games. You will not own them.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games
Thema:

NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

1. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS. - Similar Threads - ABLE PLAY ONLINE

2. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  3. I can't play Forza Horizon 3 Online on Windows 10 and have never been able to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 3 Online on Windows 10 and have never been able to.: Hello, so like i said in the title i can't play fh3 altho i played it anough to be lvl 450. It says can't resolve DNS. I have tried everything on the entire internet without luck. I tried things...
  4. Family members not able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family members not able to play online: why ia it i xannot play sllkt screen on the master chief collection with family members on xbox live as guests. When the silver family members sign in to play multiplayer is says age restriction....
  5. Not being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play online: Hi there, Whenever me and my friends want to play Forza Horizon 3 together, after I create a lobby, the game gives me an error telling me that I've failed to connect with the servers. I've...
  6. Not able to play online even after having xbox live gold membership of 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play online even after having xbox live gold membership of 3 months: I just bought a 3 months membership of xbox live gold,so i used the code in it and it accepted it.....Everything was working fine ,I was even able to access everything that the gold membership...
  7. not being able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to play online: I was recently communications banned for 14 days which I accepted but upon signing in today and trying to play online for some reason I cannot I was wrongfully communication banned because of...
  8. Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...: The question says it all. I thought the purpose of getting ride of Xbox family was so that children can play and be monitored on my main xbox account. So from what I can tell they can play but not...
  9. I have 12months gold membership but not able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 12months gold membership but not able to play online: paid for my gold subscription of $65.31 on 16/3/17, multiplayer worked for about a month and now it just stopped. I get all discounts from being a gold member on games, get monthly gold games...
  10. I called a kid a p**** and now I haven't been able to play online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I called a kid a p**** and now I haven't been able to play online.: I called a kid a p**** and I've been banned for 5 days from online. Like I did wrong but I can't even play with my friends. I just wanna play with my friends.... edf3db15-c6b8-4a80-803b-a49372efe655