Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC

Discus and support Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I recently installed Forza horizon 4 on my pc. I am able to play the game in single-player mode however I want to play online with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlivierGast, May 19, 2022.

1. OlivierGast
    OlivierGast Guest

hello,

I recently installed Forza horizon 4 on my pc. I am able to play the game in single-player mode however I want to play online with my friends and do co-op races and such. I upgraded to windows 11 not too long ago however I do not know why it isn't letting me play Forza online on my pc.

:)

OlivierGast, May 19, 2022
  2. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  3. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

To play online he must have an account with the active gold signature, NAT able to play online. About Forza Horizon 4 in the gamepass the only thing that is restricted is the dlc's.
  5. KhaiMing1 Win User

Games sharing

Hello Khai,

As long as the games are Xbox titles and play anywhere titles then yes you can share them. If they are specifically Windows 10 games then you will not be able to share them. Example of a couple play anywhere titles are gears of war 4 forza horizon 4

Thanks,

Brad
    I wanted to share forza horizon 4 with my family. And play with them online, but it looks like whenever both pc opens the game together, one of them will be auto closed.
  6. DeclaredFiber Win User

Xbox One Gaming On Windows 10

It's not looking like that. It's just the online Microsoft store. It's a 2021 windows 10 desktop PC. Not sure why it wouldn't be able to work. One time I was running Forza Horizon 4 on it with no problems.
Thema:

1. Not able to play Forza Horizon 4 online PC - Similar Threads - able play Forza

2. Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]: So for context, I've been using the library to play games I've been wanting to play but never had the chance to purchase on my own. What I was wondering, for the Xbox 360 (yes I'm old lol), if I...
  3. Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?: Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? submitted by /u/Admirable-Green-5299 [link] [comments]
  4. Its telling me i need to sign in on account that purchased the game to be able to play and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its telling me i need to sign in on account that purchased the game to be able to play and...: wont let me play my games i own 0dfdfb2d-d3ee-4be2-80f4-03d04d701dea
  5. I downloaded the digital expansions for modern warfare to be able to play with my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded the digital expansions for modern warfare to be able to play with my friends...: I spent over $60 on this and I looked it up a little bit and I saw that people were having the same issue. I tried everything that all the websites suggested but they haven't worked, so I'm...
  6. Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, over a full month without being able to play online: I have finally decided to write here since you guys at Microsoft don't even provide email support and I've become quite fed up with being absolutely scammed out of my money. One month back, Forza...
  7. Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4: Hi. Im having trouble to get my forza horizon 4 loading. The problem is When i start the game it just gets stuck on the loading screen. The loading screen is moving and it shows my achievements...
  8. I can't play Forza Horizon 3 Online on Windows 10 and have never been able to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 3 Online on Windows 10 and have never been able to.: Hello, so like i said in the title i can't play fh3 altho i played it anough to be lvl 450. It says can't resolve DNS. I have tried everything on the entire internet without luck. I tried things...
  9. Will i be able to play Forza Horizon 3 on my windows 10 pc without having a Xbox???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i be able to play Forza Horizon 3 on my windows 10 pc without having a Xbox???: i want to pre order the game Forza Horizon but i dont own an xbox, will i be able to play it anyway on my windows 10 pc?? can someone clarify this for me plz?? 68b43d87-4c3c-489d-8a6f-cb892856e473
  10. Not able to play Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play Forza Horizon 2: Ever since being booted back to the menu this morning I can't make it past the loading screen without the game freezing. I have been unable to get any answers anywhere as to why this is happening....