Not able to play minecraft game..

Discus and support Not able to play minecraft game.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. I was purchase Minecraft game on 30-may-2022 from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us site with Microsoft loging with email id "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omkar Parte, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Omkar Parte
    Omkar Parte Guest

1. I was purchase Minecraft game on 30-may-2022 from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us site with Microsoft loging with email id "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". 2. Game receipt is available on "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" same account that means i have purchase using correct account. 3. Till 3-june-2022 i was able to play game using same account(*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) 4. On date 4-june-2022 "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" this person stolne my account. 5. I have recover same account with microsoft team on 7-june-2022 using link's present in mail. 6. After recover, I just logged in with same microsoft id to Mincraft Launcher in my pc but i can see the option for "Play Demo" or "Purchase game". please help... if needed i will share receipt details and all screenshots. game is to expensive $26.95.

:)

Omkar Parte, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Omkar. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You will need to reach to Minecraft support for this, unfortunately. Here on the Microsoft community we are only users helping other users. We do not have access to user information, account, purchases or anything else. And we do not work for Microsoft or Mojang.

I hope you understand. I'm sorry we cannot help you even more.

But rest assured that if you purchased Minecraft with your Microsoft account, it is showing on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) and you have the transaction ID and the email receipt, you will be able to play it again. Don't worry.

Feel free to ask any question, my friend.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Transfering a game

Minecraft is not a PlayAnywhere title.

Will need to purchase the game on xbox to be able to play it on there.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 to Xbox One

Unfortunatly you wont be able to play the Windows 10 version of the game on a Xbox. You will need to purchase the game on Xbox to be able to play. Seeing as it is not a PlayAnywhere title.

Minecraft is however available on Gamepass.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft master collection for windows 10 install in xbox one s;

Good day

Minecraft is NOT a PlayAnywhere title. You will need to purchase the game for Xbox One to be able to play on Xbox.

Minecraft is on the Gamepass library if you have Gamepass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

You would have to purchase the PC version of Minecraft in order to be able to play it on the PC.

There are games you can purchase digitally on Xbox or PC and download and play for free on the other. Those are called Play Anywhere titles. Unfortunately Minecraft is not one of those games.
Thema:

1. Not able to play minecraft game.. - Similar Threads - able play minecraft

2. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  3. Not being able to play Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play Minecraft Java Edition: Recently I was permanently banned off Xbox (I was Spam Reported and got a vague reason to my ban) and I can't log into my Xbox Account no big deal, I go on my PC to play Minecraft Java only to see...
  4. Not able to play Minecraft with my kids

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to play Minecraft with my kids: Hey all, I have a laptop and a desktop in my home. My kids wanted to play Minecraft with me. We could both play on the 1 account, but it was weird so I purchased a second copy of Minecraft...
  5. When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on...: i currently have a xbox game pass... which has like 2 months and 25 days remaining.. and it has minecraft and i play minecraft a lot but my question is will i still be able to play on premium...
  6. XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you...: I bought Minecraft Java Edition like a year ago with a Microsoft Account and I activated XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and I now canceled it and I can't open the MInecraft Launcher. It's like throwing...
  7. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...
  8. Not able to play Minecraft with my kids

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to play Minecraft with my kids: Hey all, I have a laptop and a desktop in my home. My kids wanted to play Minecraft with me. We could both play on the 1 account, but it was weird so I purchased a second copy of Minecraft...
  9. I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft: Since I've migrated my Minecraft: java edition account to a microsoft one I haven't been able to access the whole version of Minecraft as it puts I haven't payed when I have. I've already talked...
  10. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...